ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Mirror Shards, Help!

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Jun 13, 16 9:06 PM

I am looking to see if I can go back and get mirror shards, as I am at a place where the SG says I'm supposed to have 39 and I have 36. Oops. Clearly, one room was missed.

I went to an old post here and found people asking the same questions, but found no clear answers.

I did see a place where I didn't understand the answer, so that might be my problem. It was:

"ETA: During the game, I could revisit locations only within a portal. Once I entered a new portal, all previous locations got locked. No lock sign showed on map but when I clicked, it said "I can't go there".

I'm not sure sure what the "ETA:" means in this answer, so I'm hoping someone will help me. I see this same "ETA:" in a couple of posts, but I don't remember if it was by the same person.

I don't know what is meant by the ETA:, as ETA stands for "Estimated Time of Arrival," but that doesn't make sense in the context of the sentences here.

Looks like I'm just lost. I guess when you get to where you don't even understand the answers people give, maybe it's time to hang up your fishing gear!

Edited on 06/13/2016 at 9:07:26 PM PST

Go to: