corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

cant get past opening credits.

[Post New]by corbs123 on Jan 31, 10 5:53 AM
I have downloaded but when i press play nothing happens, i have removed and reinstalled same thing?

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

Re:cant get past opening credits.

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Jan 31, 10 5:58 AM
I can't quite remember the order to this corbs!

If you can, before you press play, try changing the custom cursor - I do this automatically now (if the game allows) and it often helps.

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

[Post New]by corbs123 on Jan 31, 10 7:19 AM
I can't get into options, is that the only way to change the cursor. So frustrating.

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Jan 31, 10 7:22 AM
Are you sure?

I'm struggling to remember but - will it let you add your name - and if so options (I think) is beside PLAY. So you should be able to get to it before you start.

Sorry! Just realized what you're saying. Does the whole game freeze at the start!

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

[Post New]by corbs123 on Jan 31, 10 7:40 AM
I just realised how rude i was i did'nt thank you, got a bit excited thinking the game would work, Been back and downloaded again i have the main screen when you click options the screen opens then closes again, press play nothing? suppose i have a glitch with the game oh well, back to drawn the painted tower. Thanks.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 31, 10 11:50 AM
Sorry you are having trouble! Update your video card drivers. This may correct your problem. If that does not work, you really should try contact tech support.

[Post New]by Mogilla23 on Feb 3, 10 5:25 AM
Im getting the exact same problem as Corbs had....i mean the first problem he posted about....i'll copy and paste it...

by corbs123 on January 31, 5:53 AM
I have downloaded but when i press play nothing happens, i have removed and reinstalled same thing?

All i get is a black screen....and occasionally the cursor appear's....oh well.....

Go to: