xanadu3251
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

Night Mode

[Post New]by xanadu3251 on Jun 14, 16 9:04 AM
Is anyone else having trouble with the night mode? I can't get the light to move and I can't collect items if the light is not shining on them. How do you get the light to move?

katie2050
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
421 Posts

Re:Night Mode

[Post New]by katie2050 on Jun 14, 16 9:30 AM
Haven't any problems yet

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jun 14, 16 9:33 AM
if your light won't move, it's a glitch... try uninstalling and reinstalling the game...

(if this still doesn't fix it, you can try posting it on the tech thread specific to your device)

xanadu3251
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by xanadu3251 on Jun 14, 16 12:35 PM
Thanks gohill, I will try that. Will I lost all of my items if I do that?

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jun 14, 16 12:39 PM
If you uninstall and reinstall by using the BFG game manager, you should not lose anything.

Edited on 06/14/2016 at 12:40:13 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 14, 16 1:09 PM
Hi xanadu3251,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with night mode in your Midnight Castle game. Thank you gohill and c0c0_nuts for mentioning that uninstalling and reinstalling Midnight Castle helped fix this issue. If players are experiencing the issue with night mode being unresponsive, it is highly recommended to close out of your Midnight Castle game. This includes if there are multiple profiles on one computer. Please then try to uninstall and reinstall your game. I'll include a help article below:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

We apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this may have caused. The appropriate teams are aware of this issue and we thank you for your patience. Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated technical thread:

Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. By posting in the above thread it helps the team identify trends to alert to the appropriate teams.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: