Seoul 113 & 117

[Post New]by Capergirl1962 on Jun 14, 16 3:49 PM
Good grief, I've spent oodles of money, did paths and side paths to get more money and buy boosts. I'v spent over 2 months trying to get these 2 levels. In the meantime, I'm now in Rio, which by the way is another money grabbing city. Can't even get some sidepaths here. I love this game but it's so frustrating to be able to spend only 5 minutes playing then I'm out of lives. If anyone has any suggestions how to complete levels 113 & 117 in Seoul, I'm willing to try anything ( pretty sure I've tried everything) . Otherwise, I think I'm done. Thank you!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Seoul 113 & 117

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 29, 16 8:34 AM
Hi Capergirl1962,

I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble completing Levels 113 and 117 in Seoul. I wanted to stop by to offer some help getting through those levels.

Level 113 definitely requires some strategy to complete. I focused my efforts in the beginning at trying to match as many yellow gummies as I could in order to set off those yellow color blockers. This helped to get rid of the bombs near the bottom of the board, which were harder to reach. I also found it helpful to try and create a Lightning Bolt boost early in the level to match with a yellow gummy. This helped to fill the color blockers very quickly while eliminating the bombs on the board. Once I was finished with that I tried to create as many line crushes and bomb boosts as possible near the middle of the board to set off. This was useful in clearing the litter, which then let me focus on the tiles at the bottom of the board.

In Level 117 I started by focusing on creating matches by the stickers near the bottom of the board, particularly line crushes. This let more gummies drop, giving me more potential for matches so I could get rid of the stickers as quickly as possible. Once this was finished I tried to create Lightning Bolt boosts, while creating matches along the side of the board in order to free the chained gummies under the souvenirs. I matched those Lightning Bolt boosts with colors of gummies that were under the souvenirs, letting me unchain then more quickly in so I could work on dropping the souvenirs to the bottom of the board.

If there are still any problems moving past these levels, I suggest contacting our Customer Support Team with the email address associated with your game. Our Reps can offer customized help and tips, and are always happy to assist.

If you have any questions about levels in the future, we encourage posting in the appropriate level help thread. Posting there helps the Moderation Team to make sure people's questions are answered and helps to keep the forums organized. To make things a little easier I've included a link to the directory for those threads, as well as to the Seoul help thread, below:

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP
Seoul - Level Help

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Seoul 113 & 117

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 29, 16 8:35 AM
Thank you for your patience. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: