madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

In game store messing up

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jun 14, 16 5:37 PM
I have an issue that started tonight my store I put items in it before I had to go pick up kids from their schools and jobs when got back it said several items had bean sold but when press on icon of person who bought those items it takes me into inventory as if it's a new sale
What's going on ?
Does any one know how to fix it please!

GemmaJ
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Re:In game store messing up

[Post New]by GemmaJ on Jun 14, 16 9:45 PM
When it takes you to inventory, just pick something to sell. It will replace what is showing.

[Post New]by Purdyenough on Jun 15, 16 10:37 AM
Go to customer service it happened to me too take a screen shot of what ones messed up. They helped me and it's fixed and everything is good now. Don't let the game cheat you out of your coins. Go to customer service.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 17, 16 4:10 PM
Hi madrabbit,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been an issue selling items in the marketplace. Thank you GemmaJ and Purdyenough for taking the time to stop in with tips. It's possible that a miscommunication between the game and the server is occurring which is bringing you straight to the inventory. When a function isn't working correctly in a game, our help articles can often be useful. I encourage trying the steps in the following, under the Game crashing, freezing, or not working section:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If this issue continues, or you weren't receiving the coins you were supposed to get, we highly recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID. Our Reps can provide in-depth assistance, and are always happy to help.

In case it's useful, I've included a help article below with steps for finding the ID in the game:

Finding Your In-Game ID

If you notice any problems in the future, please feel free to post in the thread I've included below. Posting here contributes to keeping the forums tidy and organized, and helps the Moderation Team to track emerging trends:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

Because this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: