last puzzel moving gems

[Post New]by virginia16 on Jan 31, 10 9:33 AM
well i am very disappointed ihave played this game right up to the end, but i just cant get passed the gem puzzel it seems inpossible i have tried every angle i can think of, it is so annoying to buy a game and then not to be able to finish it, is there no easy solution. fed fed fed up!!!!!

Re:last puzzel moving gems

[Post New]by robbauer on Aug 7, 10 10:35 PM
Couldn't agree with you more Virginia

[Post New]by hagomi on Aug 30, 10 12:40 AM
I totally agree

[Post New]by boysrus on Jan 29, 11 3:33 PM
I can't believe it either! I got all the way thru the game not needing any walk-thrus for the puzzles. HOWEVER, the MOVING GEMS puzzle is completely impossible to beat! It's too fast! It gives me vertigo just playing it. What's up! Don't the writer's of this game WANT us to finish the game????? I'm 2 days into trying and very close to just uninstalling the game and moving on with my life. I don't mind a challenge, but this seems impossible. Frustrated!!!!!!!!!

Zibsy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Zibsy on Feb 6, 12 8:13 PM
I agree, the last moving gems puzzle was unbeatable. I left the game alone for a couple of weeks and then when I logged on to continue the game all I got was a black screen and every time I try to continue the game the same thing happens. I think the game is not worth the money spent on it and the creator/s of the game need to modify the ending, that is for certain!!!

[Post New]by manuarastar on Feb 12, 12 12:36 PM
Remember these names NEVOSOFT and JET DOGS STUDIO and never buy a game from these guys. I hate games you cant finish. If there was at least a skip button so we could see the end of the story.

I'm 63 years old and you need to be faster than a rabbit to succed in the last part of the game. I feel like I have been fooled.

Edited on 02/12/2012 at 12:38:28 PM PST

Go to: