Walkthrough

[Post New]by Lovewinter on Jan 31, 10 9:36 AM
This is the hardest game I have ever played! The walkthrough does not help at all! You can't go back and get things you forgot the 1st time.
What a waste of my time.
Although, some people will probably have more patience than me. I like to play games for fun, not torture.

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Feb 8, 12 2:26 PM
Lovewinter wrote:This is the hardest game I have ever played! The walkthrough does not help at all! You can't go back and get things you forgot the 1st time.
What a waste of my time.
Although, some people will probably have more patience than me. I like to play games for fun, not torture.

I agree with you about the walkthrough. Having text on one side and the pictures on the other is not a good layout. The pictures are not next to the descriptions that apply to them.

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 24, 12 6:33 PM
Yeah, gotta agree it's easier to follow when the photos are inbedded in the written dialog explaining the scenes

[Post New]by gracy100m on Feb 29, 12 2:56 PM
Where is the walk through?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 29, 12 4:58 PM
Hi gracy100m,

There's a thread with more details about the walkthrough stickied at the top of this Forum. You can also get there directly by clicking HERE.

-bfgHondo

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Feb 29, 12 5:01 PM
crowtrobot wrote:Having text on one side and the pictures on the other is not a good layout. The pictures are not next to the descriptions that apply to them.

Hi crowtrobot,

We apologize for the confusion. It looks like the layouts of a few of our walkthroughs went a little off-kilter after we redesigned our Blog a few weeks back.

We're looking into this, and hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.

Thank you for your patience!

-bfgHondo

Go to: