rozanne123
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

error message t1.67

[Post New]by rozanne123 on Jan 31, 10 11:48 AM
I keep getting that error message in the junkyard and cannot get into anything there. Anyone have a suggestion?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:error message t1.67

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 31, 10 11:54 AM
Hiya rozanne123!

Have you tried reinstalling the game? This may correct your issue.

rozanne123
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by rozanne123 on Feb 2, 10 6:57 AM
I removed it and re-installed it three times. Cannot get past the junk yard without getting that message.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 2, 10 9:24 AM
Hey rozanne123,

I'm sorry to hear about that error message you're getting in the junkyard. It sounds like it might be time to get tech support involved in this issue to see if they can offer more specific troubleshooting advice, but first, it might be helpful to double check that your DirectX and display drivers are all up to date. The following help article will walk you through this process:

Help My Games Run Correctly

If you're still having trouble, you can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page to reach the Webform. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

Word_Dudely
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by Word_Dudely on Feb 2, 10 9:57 AM
You could try removing your save game data and start over. There might be something in that data causing the issue. To quickly access the folder that holds your save game data copy and paste the following into Internet Explorer's url field and press enter:

\Documents and Settings\%username%\Application Data\Gestalt Games\Nick Chase and the Deadly Diamond\

Then remove the data in that folder. Hope that helps, good luck.

rozanne123
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by rozanne123 on Feb 3, 10 1:34 PM
I removed everything, re-installed it and used a different profile and that worked. Never could get back in with the original name.

Go to: