Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for One Way Flight here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 15, 16 4:31 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 06/15/2016 at 6:40:47 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for One Way Flight here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 15, 16 6:41 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by 0161 on Jun 15, 16 8:06 AM
Using windows 10 pc. Wide screen does not appear to work and no visible hint button.

pita1234
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by pita1234 on Jun 15, 16 9:46 AM
Sadly, mostly blue screen that doesn't show all needed to play. Too bad, because it looked like a game I would have enjoyed. Windows XP.

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Jun 15, 16 9:34 PM
Very jerky opening screen (not sure if this is supposed to be this way because it is mentioned in the reviews)

Windows XP, could not play as I had no words on the screen, just boxes where the words should be as the tutorial was playing, and the screen did not have any words to tell me what to search for.

Edit: Uninstalled and reinstalled (cause that's what we are always told to do), this time black screen with only a cursor showing. Clicked around til I found the start button under the black screen. Opened the game and same thing, no words.

I would really like to see some good SE's come up as I have lots of coupons to use. Sadly this is not one of them.

Edited on 06/15/2016 at 9:50:58 PM PST

[Post New]by issthereauser on Jun 16, 16 8:10 AM
No words, could not play. Did the same thing 1357wc did. Too bad.

Zobig
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Zobig on Jun 16, 16 2:05 PM
Game has many technical problems playing the game, such a shame looked interesting and would be fun but when I tried to play now mode before I purchased the game. Wish the developers checked out games for technical issues before release. I will not be purchasing this game, it seems more and more games have technical issues.

xanamia
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by xanamia on Jun 16, 16 3:30 PM
I downloaded the trial version only to be informed "my" trial version had already expired... I could this be if the game was only released yesterday and I'm not a club member????

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 18, 16 2:05 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that people have been experiencing these problems in the game. The Forum Moderation Team definitely wants people to be able to enjoy their games. Our teams work to test all of our games before release on a wide range of computer configurations. Unfortunately, due to the numerous hardware and software options available for computers, some unexpected issues may emerge. However, when issues like these come up, our help articles can often be useful.

I've gone ahead and included one below that contains steps that can be especially helpful if a game isn't performing or displaying correctly. I encourage taking a look and trying the steps included:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

xanamia, for this issue with the trial of the game, I suggest trying the steps in the following help article, under the Why has the trial period expired? section:

Download a Trial Game

If any of these problems are persisting, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, and are always willing to help.

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

hope4peace
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by hope4peace on Jun 20, 16 11:03 AM
I also get mostly blue screen and can not play this game. I have done the suggested 'help' articles and nothing is working any different. I run windows vista home premium. Could big fish give me a super computer so I can play all these new games that my normal home PC doesn't seem to be able to ??????

[Post New]by billgus on Jun 20, 16 7:50 PM
I got as far as the fishing game. No skip button. And no fish. The blue arrow to go up responds to clicks but nothing happens. At least I don't die when the air bubbles run out.

[Post New]by magnoliasc on Jun 25, 16 7:11 PM
got as far as searching for banana leaves to build structure can not find leaves and can't get any farther windows 7

Go to: