bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None forum

[Post New]by lafaye on Aug 20, 08 12:37 PM
I am having trouble with the part where he needs to get off the island. I have tried every thing I can think of but nothing works do you think you could help me?

[Post New]by cleydael on Sep 25, 08 9:59 AM
Hi Veedaskid -- if you haven't figured it out by the time you read this, here's how you get the batteries for the flashlight. They're in the flour barrel in the pantry. You take the scoop out of the barrel and it goes into your inventory (if you've not already done this). Then you take it out of inventory and dig in the flour barrel and get some flour (which you'll need later if you want to make a fingerprint kit). Then, keep digging and voila, batteries. Combine them in your inventory using the gear icon and you've got a functional flashlight.

Now, can anybody tell me how to get out of being stuck in chapter 6 with an Emily Brent who simply won't die?

[Post New]by cleydael on Sep 25, 08 10:00 AM
PS - there are a bunch of good websites for cheats / walkthroughs for this game that can answer most of your questions (like the flashlight batteries). Alas, none tell you how to unstick the game if it gets stuck and a cut scene that's supposed to run won't run at it's scheduled time.

[Post New]by dabrat80 on Oct 12, 08 6:07 PM
VEEDASKID3 wrote: help I am wandering around in the dark. I have the flashlight with no batteries how am i supposed to snoop if I can't see?

[Post New]by trixabel on Nov 19, 08 2:40 PM
I forgot to give the parachute stuff to emily do i have to go back and start again.sob

esghi
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by esghi on Nov 28, 08 4:30 AM
i bought and played this game. it's really great. i enjoyed plaiyng this game. it has 3 endings and it depends on you. i think one should play this game, it's really fun.
have a nice day full of bigfish games

[Post New]by appleploughman on Dec 24, 08 1:21 AM
Hey, I can't get General Mackenzie to die. I've been using the walkthrough on gamesover.com, and have followed all the instructions so far. Help!

[Post New]by Script4Tears on Jan 27, 09 9:46 AM
Well after using this wonderful forum to work out a few sections where I has been stuck for weeeeeeeeks, I quite like this game apart from one thing, I do get fed up with having to find everyone and talk to them all *rofl fortunately a lot of them are dead now so less to hunt up and question*

Anyhoo yes I only play it briefly in and out ... and with hints OF COURSE, so it may take me until next christmas to finish, but no biggie it's still a good way to pass a dark winter evening .

[Post New]by gebertterrie on Feb 10, 09 12:19 PM
How do i find the combonation for the safe

Welcome to Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None forum

[Post New]by deerhunter50 on Feb 11, 09 5:34 AM
I am on chapter 4 and the judge won't give me the chance to give him the pipe and after he's done talking it seems everyone goes to bed and the house is locked and some room are locked. I can't find anyone to talk to and I am lost at this part anyone help me or should I just try to start over..Help

[Post New]by Rosie52750 on Feb 11, 09 11:16 AM
I loved this game! The ending was a complete surprise! I admit that I got stuck several times and had to have help but I throughly enjoyed it.

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

[Post New]by woodentot on Feb 17, 09 12:31 PM
I am enjoying this game so far, only been playing for one day so far. I love playing the Agatha Christie games.

[Post New]by Mariadolores on Feb 20, 09 7:00 PM
pls can i have the walkthrough of this game ....im stuck.....thx

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,081 Posts

[Post New]by luvtoread on Feb 28, 09 5:47 AM
I just started this game. I've got to point where woman passed out and had to retrieve doc's bag. Everyone seems to have disappeared!! Is this a glitch or are they hiding. All I'm told is "got to get medical bag..."

[Post New]by katrina8433 on Mar 2, 09 11:07 AM
i have found the safe #s in the decoded message, they were l28, r11, l49. i have tried for a week to get pass this point. i get to l28 and then to r11 but when i try to go to l49 it stops at ten and says i have to start over can anyone help me with this i dont know what else to do. HELP

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Mar 7, 09 8:15 PM
Maria: try Universal Hints System (google it) for hints you can read one at a time, without spoiling too much of the game.

For a detailed walkthrough, try gamezebo

luvtoread: I had the same problem. The Dr. has taken the maid to the servants' quarters. Their bedroom is in back of the main staircase. Walk past the staircase on the left, and the door to their bedroom is in a hallway on your left.

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Mar 7, 09 8:20 PM
I finished And Then There Were None today. There were several glitches. Part of the windmill was blacked out (a blank black box covering part of the windmill), and also in the closeup of the generator (in the shed) the same kind of blank space. I redownloaded, and still had the same thing. It turned out not to be a problem, since I didn't have to do anything with the windmill, and when I did have to do something with the generator, I was able to do it.

Two things I was never able to do, though I resorted to hints and did everything they told me: I couldn't get the honey, because I wasn't able to make the smoker, though I had all the parts. And I never could get the radio in the parlour to play, though I found the tubes it needed, and the character seemed to be saying that it played, I didn't hear any music.

Anybody else have any of these problems?

[Post New]by katrina8433 on Mar 11, 09 5:44 PM
i am starting out on chapter 4, i start to the judge his pipe, but all i have is the pipe bowl , where did miss the pipe stem...THANKS

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

Re:Welcome to Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None forum: spoiler

[Post New]by moonweaver on Mar 12, 09 1:02 AM
SPOILER:

PIPE STEM: In one of the bathrooms, can't remember which one, the pipe stem is stuck between the vanity and the wall. I didn't even think of giving the pipe to the judge; but I still finished the game.

Go to: