ShiningBright
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Important about FS2 newsletter!!!

[Post New]by ShiningBright on Jan 31, 10 4:49 PM
The news letter WILL be out TONIGHT. I wrote to them and they told me to let everyone know this and to be looking for it!!!! SO excited, can't wait!!

MaggieMaeeye
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,101 Posts

Re:Important about FS2 newsletter!!!

[Post New]by MaggieMaeeye on Jan 31, 10 4:51 PM
Hi ShiningBright and welcome to the pond!

I've never even played the first one LOL Is it pretty good??

Again, welcome welcome welcome to the pond!

ShiningBright
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by ShiningBright on Jan 31, 10 4:55 PM
Thank you Maggie and you really should play the first one it is FANTASTIC, unlike any regular solitaire game.

tjanetv
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by tjanetv on Jan 31, 10 6:06 PM
Oh, I can't wait. Now I will never be able to go to sleep. *doing the fairie dance* I am so excited. Better get the ice packs ready. My wrist kills me when I sit and play for, you know, 10 to 12 hrs straight. This is just the best news. Anyone who has not played the first, you've got to. It is the best and most relaxing game. And you get eggs. I love the eggs, they hatch into pets.

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Jan 31, 10 6:07 PM
Thanks for the heads up ShiningBright, didn't even know they had a newsletter so I went and subscribed.

Mags if you like card games at all you should try it, it's really a lovely game with obviously a lot of love put into the making of it.

Subsoap
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Subsoap on Jan 31, 10 9:20 PM
Just to confirm a newsletter will be sent out tonight. Currently it's 9:15 PM for me, and we'll be sending out the newsletter as soon as everything is 100% sure to go. Keep your fins crossed that it all goes smoothly.

Brian

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Jan 31, 10 9:59 PM
I hope it goes well!

I think I am signed up, lol.

ps. I just finished impossible mode tonight!!!

ShiningBright
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by ShiningBright on Jan 31, 10 10:26 PM
It is now 11:25 P.M. here and still nothing yet with a news letter!!! What time is it suppose to be coming out tonight?

Subsoap
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Subsoap on Feb 1, 10 12:31 AM
Still not up! Just noticed it went past midnight a few minutes ago... I apologize for the delay! We're putting the finishing touches on it to make it extra special. Hopefully someone here can post when they get the newsletter once we send it out.

Brian

Subsoap
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

[Post New]by Subsoap on Feb 1, 10 2:38 AM
And it's up.

Enjoy.

Brian

[Post New]by Little_Emily on Feb 1, 10 2:53 AM
Got it

And now its even harder to wait for the release

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Feb 1, 10 3:06 AM
Looks wonderful!

carolinacat
Minnow
Minnow
287 Posts

[Post New]by carolinacat on Feb 1, 10 6:41 AM
Woo-hoo!! Way to go Subsoap! Thanks for the newsletter and advance information!

I am ready with my money for purchasing...

jr7333
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jr7333 on Feb 1, 10 9:29 AM
Got mine. Filled out the survey. Wow, a game a month!!! Bonus if you subscribe to newsletter. Doing the Faerie dance.................

What does everyone else thing about the plans for the new game???

tjanetv
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by tjanetv on Feb 1, 10 10:06 AM
I am so excited, it is hard to sit in my seat. Did the survey, read thru all the info. I can see why it took longer, a game a month. It is so exciting. How are we supposed to wait now? 45 pets and they do things, puzzles, and just the game itself. So much to do, this will be the longest month ever, until the game is released anyway. How do fairies dance? I'm ready to do the fairie dance. Better get my other games finished, because once it's here. FS2 day and night. And we get a bonus for signing up for the newsletter. Got to pass the word along.

cleff
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by cleff on Feb 1, 10 4:02 PM
Great News, thanks!

Brian,

Hope you guys had time to include an extra present for finishing
the Impossible Mode!

Well, I guess we will have enough time to enjoy and find out!

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Feb 1, 10 5:38 PM
great newsletter! thanks.

Can't wait for the release.

jr7333
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by jr7333 on Feb 1, 10 6:02 PM
tjanetv said -" Better get the ice packs ready. My wrist kills me when I sit and play for, you know, 10 to 12 hrs straight"

I'm wondering if we can sue Subsoap for giving us carpal tunnel syndrome???

What did you put for the cost? I'm on a fixed income so I said $6.99. However, I'm at the point where I would consider paying a million to play the new game RIGHT NOW!!!

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Feb 2, 10 6:00 AM
This made me so excited that I went right to Subsoap to sign up for the newsletter. I've been waiting all day and STILL no newsletter. I got the confirmation email and sent it back...how long do I have to wait??

Brian?

Yes, I checked my spam box!

Edited on 02/02/2010 at 6:00:40 AM PST

tjanetv
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by tjanetv on Feb 2, 10 8:11 AM
ajuma, the newsletter only gives you the link to the website. That is where the info is on the games. But since you confirmed your newsletter signup, you will still be eligible for the bonus game.

jr7333, I am willing to have carpal tunnel just to get to play the game. I also clicked on $6.99. But as my sis just said. That is $63 for the games, which will take my credit each month. Some months I don't get to buy extra games. My budget gets decided by the water/gas bill and the electric bill. But I do love the game and feel that the new ones will be great and be very replayable. One game will have to get me thru the month,until the next game comes out. Good thing Feb is so short a month. They only have 26 days until it has to be released, to stick to their schedule. Hope it is much sooner.

Go to: