Clicking like an idiot!

[Post New]by CrimsonBrush on Jan 31, 10 5:49 PM
I'm in the lab, and I can't figure out that horrible toggle switch code on the regeant machine, so I hit the Skip button and it takes me to a faucet. I click and click around the picture, nothing happens. Do you just give up and start over again? I did that and I get stuck on the toggle game again - the the skip button doesn't even work. Was this game on sale because it's buggy or am I just batty?

MaggieMaeeye
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,101 Posts

Re:Clicking like an idiot!

[Post New]by MaggieMaeeye on Jan 31, 10 5:51 PM
Hi CrimsonBrush and welcome to the pond!!

Nope you are most definitely not batty...LOL....I think it's a bug, because I finally gave up after 2 hours trying that exact same scene!!

Here's hoping someone else will see this and let us know!

Again, welcome to the pond, and I hope to see you around here more often!

Edited on 01/31/2010 at 5:51:24 PM PST

redroo
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by redroo on Jan 31, 10 6:48 PM
Yes I played for 20 minutes and gave up. This game was so dark that you cant see anything. I did solve the lab, but cant remember how. Use the 'SKIP' button to get out of the mini games...they were silly.

Edited on 01/31/2010 at 6:49:10 PM PST

loonylimey
Clownfish
Clownfish
522 Posts

[Post New]by loonylimey on Feb 1, 10 12:47 AM
I gave up too. I could tell in a half hour that I was going to spend hours going back and forth between the game and the forum. between that and the slow moving comic book thing, not worth the effort.
see Ya Nick

unitedred7
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by unitedred7 on Feb 1, 10 2:56 AM
Yes, I had trouble as well gave up and skipped the mini game, no instructions as to what to do ! Hope they sort it out,not worth the money.

Dorathea
Salmon
Salmon
2,794 Posts

[Post New]by Dorathea on Feb 1, 10 3:30 AM
Hi everyone The game works for me

This was posted somewhere else in the forum

BinLA wrote:This is from the Gamezebo walkthrough:

Click on the reagent that is on the right side of the room,you will get a closer view.

You will see a needle moving, a green button and a gauge.

Click on the green button when the gauge reaches the green part of the gauge.The green part will move to a different part of the gauge, repeat the same step as above.

You will need to hit the green area, three times in a row in order to move on to the next section.

Once you get to the next area, click on the buttons to change the images. You want the image to look like a glass retort.

Hope it helps

Enjoy your game

Go to: