RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

The Paradise Quest Appreciation Society!

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Jan 31, 10 8:54 PM
I love this game, I really did not want it to stop.

When the money fairy visits I will be getting this one for sure.

All of the different elements in this game mean you always have something to do, if you need a break from match three then go take some photos...great.

Anyone else want to join me in my appreciation society?!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Re:The Paradise Quest Appreciation Society!

[Post New]by puzzledone on Jan 31, 10 9:22 PM
Was that appreciation society or addiction? I'm already a member. Hope we find a rehab spa on that island somewhere...
Sign me up either way!

Meisie84
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by Meisie84 on Feb 1, 10 3:06 PM
I was totally disgusted when my trial time ran out : new month new 'ticket' (credit)... so I'm on my way to buy.

The most difficult thing to do will be to stop and go to bed...aaaiiiieeee....

Edited on 02/01/2010 at 3:13:06 PM PST

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Feb 1, 10 10:10 PM
I can not stop thinking about this game.

Glad to see that there are others in this society.

Puzzle, maybe one of the tortoises will set up a clinic for us and Meisie who needs bed when you have a new island to play with.

Hurry up money fairy, I want to play this game!!

What element of the game is peoples favourite...I know so hard to choose.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Feb 2, 10 9:01 AM
Love this game. I've been playing on timed mode and just reached level 51.

threeds
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by threeds on Feb 2, 10 6:12 PM
I love it too.. am a bit stuck on level 50.. one of the dark ones, and can find all but one of the tiles.. fun trying.. I am having to limit myself to "just a level" and then go do some chore that needs doing.. but if I don't pass a level, then it doesn't count, right? LOL

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Feb 2, 10 9:18 PM
I had a lot of trouble finding the last tile in level 50 and was telling myself that maybe the game had a glitch. It's there, and it turns out it was me that was glitchy.

Protea
Manatee
Manatee
4,001 Posts

[Post New]by Protea on Feb 3, 10 3:03 AM
I love Match 3 games........but this one I absolutely adore, it is great to have some interaction going on.

So I really appreciate what the developers have done with this game

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Feb 3, 10 3:59 AM
threeds wrote:I love it too.. am a bit stuck on level 50.. one of the dark ones, and can find all but one of the tiles.. fun trying.. I am having to limit myself to "just a level" and then go do some chore that needs doing.. but if I don't pass a level, then it doesn't count, right? LOL

RIGHT!! WTG

I read that in the Help files carved in stone, I swear. Or maybe it was in rehab for the suffering OCD cases

sdahldtp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by sdahldtp on Feb 3, 10 8:44 AM
One of my all-time favorite match-3 games!!! And one I can play over and over and over.....

Getting from one "island" to another can be challenging, but keeps my interest piqued.

Hope the developers make a follow-on to this one!

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Feb 4, 10 6:15 PM
I think that this game definitely makes up for all of the really rubbish match-3's we have had to endure.

Good to see some more followers.

Keep on rocking this game people.

Ariel614
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Ariel614 on Feb 4, 10 7:57 PM
I agree this is an excellent match 3 - much better than the other ones that have come out lately. And it's a true "swap tile", as opposed to the "collapse tile" and "chains" that I dislike. I love the way they threw in a little "hidden object" and "jigsaw puzzle" play into the game, just for variety. The whole game is different and imaginative, and I love it so far (I'm only on level 27).

[Post New]by GypsySparkles on Feb 4, 10 8:12 PM
Have just downloaded this game to try it out but it just won't load. Any thoughts on why this would be? I am running Windows 7 and have had no trouble with any other games from BF

Thanks

GrandWeeze
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by GrandWeeze on Feb 6, 10 6:29 AM
Hope it never ends? I don't think it does!! I love this game and thought I'd be done when I filled up my photo album Oh no! More surprises! I'm certainly getting my money's worth out of this game (which I do out of all Match 3's). Definitely one of my favorites along with Tibet Quest and Hidden Wonders of the Depths.

[Post New]by wanddnaw on Feb 6, 10 8:34 PM
I love this game. I like receiving tasks at the end of each game, especially taking photos.
keep these type games coming

Dawn

kiwibmb
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by kiwibmb on Feb 6, 10 8:47 PM
Love it too Its like Cradle of Rome but more interesting and gorgeous graphics. Highly addictive. Well worth a credit :0

[Post New]by RiverCityFolks on Feb 10, 10 4:28 PM
The Wife and I play this game at the same time on our laptops. It is one of the better match 3 games,up there with the Atlantis Series.We both enjoy relaxed play option.There are always new HOGs but few M3G released in a month that are all around enjoyable.This is one, buy it.

[Post New]by Oliveleaf2 on Feb 12, 10 9:10 PM
Hi to everyone,

I am a new player and am playing the game in the relaxed mode. It certainly is habit forming. I think I will play for just a litlle bit and then when looking at the time see that is has been 2 or 3 hours.

I agree with someone who said they hoped there would be a spa on the islands cause if we keep playing at this rate we will all need a good massage!

This game is much more interesting than the regular match 3 games. Colors are so vibrant and so many different things to do......

Glad to meet everyone and thanks to you experts for answering any questions I may post to the Forum........Have Fun!

Oliveleaf2

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Feb 13, 10 6:48 PM
Finally bought it the other day and can not get enough of it.

Glad to see so many people in the appreciation society. See you all on the island later for a nice mud massage by the tortoise.

[Post New]by wendycat00 on Mar 1, 10 4:04 PM
I love this game! It's living proof that a game doesn't need to be super hard to be entertaining. I call it my $6.99 tropical vacation. The music is great too. I looked up all the other games that ended with "quest" to see if they were similar to this one but I believe that it's unmatched. Please make more like this one!

Edited on 03/01/2010 at 4:05:24 PM PST

Go to: