More games like gardenscapes

[Post New]by jalen02 on Feb 1, 10 10:36 AM
Does anyone know if there are anymore games similar to gardenscapes i really liked it and I am into hidden object games but this was different

AmyTB
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

Re:More games like gardenscapes

[Post New]by AmyTB on Mar 26, 10 6:59 PM
If you find any more games like Gardenscapes, please e-mail me at [removed by Moderator] . This game is the most relaxing I've ever found. You get to be creative and it's not so hard that you get frustrated. I love choosing the garden decorations. I think really what I want is a Gardenscape 2 with different choices and garden layout.(and then 3 and 4 :-) If anyone finds out about any like this, let me know. This is what I do to get relaxed at the end of the day.

Edited on 05/23/2012 at 3:01:39 PM PST

[Post New]by Maryonch7 on Mar 30, 10 2:01 AM
I love Gardenscapes too but can not find anything close to it. Maybe we should get a group together to let this company know that this is the kind of game we want. Contact me at [removed by Moderator] .
Thanks, Mary

Edited on 05/23/2012 at 3:02:27 PM PST

[Post New]by hayloft on May 15, 10 8:28 PM
Maryonch7 wrote:I love Gardenscapes too but can not find anything close to it. Maybe we should get a group together to let this company know that this is the kind of game we want. Contact me at [removed by Moderator].
Thanks, Mary

Edited on 05/23/2012 at 3:02:16 PM PST

[Post New]by hayloft on May 27, 10 6:21 PM
AmyTB wrote:If you find any more games like Gardenscapes, please e-mail me at [removed by Moderator] . This game is the most relaxing I've ever found. You get to be creative and it's not so hard that you get frustrated. I love choosing the garden decorations. I think really what I want is a Gardenscape 2 with different choices and garden layout.(and then 3 and 4 :-) If anyone finds out about any like this, let me know. This is what I do to get relaxed at the end of the day.

Edited on 05/23/2012 at 3:04:20 PM PST

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jul 12, 10 9:09 PM
There is a game called Shop-n-Spree that is very similar in that customers come in and request items. I love that game too.

Also, I have never played this myself but from the pictures - it looks like a game called Antique Shop is similar also in that regard.

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Jul 12, 10 10:53 PM
Try Bloom, Geisha Secret Garden, Flowers Story off they top of my head. I own all of these and play them over and over.

More games like gardenscapes

[Post New]by secannon on Dec 19, 10 8:18 AM
jalen02 wrote:Does anyone know if there are anymore games similar to gardenscapes i really liked it and I am into hidden object games but this was different

I found one that I LOVE, also by [removed by Moderator] (the makers of Gardenscapes), called Farmscapes. Check it out at [removed by Moderator]

Edited on 05/23/2012 at 3:08:27 PM PST

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

[Post New]by genkicoll on Jun 1, 11 2:51 PM
Looking for more HOG's like Gardenscapes, for my SiL. Antique Road Trip is one I'll have her try, and I know about Farmscapes, but it's mostly match-3 and too advanced to run on her computer >_<

Can y'all recommend any others like Gardenscapes?

[Post New]by salmon13 on Jul 5, 11 9:11 PM
Dream Inn: Driftwood is a HOG similar to Gardenscapes. I found it to be very relaxing and recommend it highly. It's HOG bliss!

[Post New]by angelateaches on Dec 18, 11 11:29 PM
Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean and Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention

greylady5
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by greylady5 on Jan 14, 12 1:24 AM
Hi, I have the game "Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean". It is very similar to this. You have to find items and earn money to fix the orphanage up so it will not be shut down. I found it very fun to play. Hope this helps. Also a game called "Antique road trip" is fun. I didn't like the 2nd one that came out tho.

Edited on 01/14/2012 at 1:27:37 AM PST

JayTeeLine
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by JayTeeLine on Feb 23, 12 5:42 AM
I just beta'd the new Mansion Gardenscapes and totally ejoyed it. No problems and I hope to see it here soon. Lovely game and looking forward to buying it when it is released here at BFG.

[Post New]by Kern121555 on Apr 6, 12 4:41 AM
If you like Gardenscapes, try Dream Inn: Driftwood and Hello, Venice. Hello, Venice is like Gardenscapes and 4 Elements combined. It's a match 3 games, but you get to design a garden. Dream Inn: Driftwood is a hidden object game with amazing graphics. You find the objects inside of a marvelous old mansion being converted to an inn, and you get to design a garden. Gardenscapes has released a sequel which is currently available at Playrix, the developers, and I hope Big Fish releases it SOON. Dream Inn is also supposed to released a Tuscan version, again, I hope SOON. Have fun!

[Post New]by lovesfreedom on May 7, 12 2:59 AM
I tried Farmscapes, did not like it at all, I just got Gardenscapes Mansion Makeover & am really enjoying it, I also like Tales of Lagoona...I actually enjoy Hello Venice, even though it is a match 3 type game...I just like being able to build scenes along the way. I would love to see more Dream Inn games, shouldn't be hard to come up with them, just give us different inns to redecorate & gardens to grow

jfmx
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by jfmx on Jun 7, 12 1:05 PM
I didn't like the Antiques Road Trip game because yes, you build an antique shop, but the game "tells" you when you can buy cabinets, etc., and you don't get to pick any of the antiques. It just "tells" you when to buy something, and it sort of adds the antiques to the shop without any of your input (you do get to pick the type of cabinets). I like games that allow you to make choices as you build, ART does not. It also adds 'clothes' for your puppy, which doesn't make any sense unless you plan to sit there all day changing the puppy's clothes. I want more games like Gardenscapes and Dream Inn.

Desert007
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Desert007 on Aug 26, 12 8:48 PM
I like Christmas Wonderland... I think it's very much like the Gardenscapes and Dream Inn Driftwood I like. Play at your own pace, hidden objects are easy to see (when you can find them...). Based on the Twelve Days of Christmas and I love the Lords a Leaping (straight out of Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, sort of...)

Desert007
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Desert007 on Sep 2, 12 2:50 PM
My new all-time favorite game with great music, great objects, kind of clever way of disguising objects, is Vacation Quest: Australia. As I am a newcomer to the world of computer games, I still have Vacation Quest: Hawaii to look forward to! I hum the music when I'm doing my housework! There are a few puzzles, which I also like, but if you don't, you can skip them. Also, it's a Pop Cap game and seems to glitch-free, at least for me and my ooooolder Windows XP....

[Post New]by lovesfreedom on Oct 21, 12 9:17 PM
Tales of Lagoona, Driftwood Inn, Gardenscapes Mansion Makeover

Edited on 10/21/2012 at 9:19:22 PM PST

[Post New]by zazasnana on Mar 6, 13 12:49 PM
I just purchased Barn Yarn. Its from the same people that made gardenscape and mansion makeover. Love it

Go to: