bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

New version of Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe`s Murders in the Rue Morgue now available

[Post New]by bfgErie on Feb 1, 10 8:54 PM
We now have a new version of the Collector's Editions of Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe`s Murders in the Rue Morgue available now. This new version of the game corrects the problem with the game crashing on computers using the Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. Here's how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC game.
1. Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game.
2. Select Run or Save File.
3. If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game's executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

zorroback2
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

Re:New version of Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe`s Murders in the Rue Morgue now available

[Post New]by zorroback2 on Feb 3, 10 11:38 AM

morticia6
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,044 Posts

Re:New version of Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe`s Murders in the Rue Morgue now available

[Post New]by morticia6 on Feb 4, 10 12:03 PM
YES!!!

[Post New]by ladyd711 on Feb 6, 10 4:35 PM
Yeah!

[Post New]by marjorievm on Sep 19, 10 1:50 PM
I am stuck on the game it doesn't give the mouse in the cage , where is it.

October7
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by October7 on Oct 18, 10 12:25 AM
I have just bought this game and I have just discovered there is no forum no walkthrough and I am stuck in the cell area with no where to go. My money is precious and I wait a while before deciding to buy, where is the collectors edition to buy it. I paid $6.99 and there is no option to buy the collectors edition. Please help.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Oct 18, 10 6:28 AM
Hi October7,

You can find the Collector's Edition of this game by clicking on the link below:

Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's Murders in the Rue Morgue Collector's Edition

If you have purchased the standard version of the game and choose to upgrade to the Collector's Edition, you can contact Customer Support for a refund of the standard version. If the game was purchased with a Punch Card credit they can offer you a replacement coupon.

However if you're happy with the standard version of the game and are simply looking for a walkthrough for this one, you can find a complete walkthrough here. (It reads walkthrough for the Collector's edition but you can use it to progress in your adventure).

If you need to contact Customer Support, you can do so by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and then click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 9:30am-4:30pm PST.

Hope this helps,

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by MemLorraine on Mar 13, 11 8:26 AM
marjorievm wrote:I am stuck on the game it doesn't give the mouse in the cage , where is it.

[Post New]by lavenderjam on Mar 26, 12 2:36 PM
I bought this game but i can no longer get it to load for me I have tried everything but I still do not have excess to my game,I have tried uninstallling and reinstalling the game manager but still nothing can some one help me or did I spend my money on a game that is useless for me?

[Post New]by DAISYJILL on Apr 5, 12 7:34 PM
morticia6 wrote:YES!!!

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Jun 14, 12 6:36 AM
this game is a buy for us.----------doug & lisa

[Post New]by Ginajuliana on Aug 23, 12 4:41 PM
I can't get past the jail scene. I have the lamp but can't get past it

mintjulelip
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by mintjulelip on Mar 13, 14 8:24 PM
lavenderjam wrote:I bought this game but i can no longer get it to load for me I have tried everything but I still do not have excess to my game,I have tried uninstallling and reinstalling the game manager but still nothing can some one help me or did I spend my money on a game that is useless for me?

I think am having the same issue. My download history shows I purchased the game but says "download unavailable". I went ahead and tried to reload the game but the manager doesn't recognize that I have purchased the game and shows I have a 1 hour trial (even though I purchased the game previously).

I tried emailing BFG tech support and after 3 days got a response that they were backed up and would get an answer to me shortly. That was on 3/10/14 and as of today, 3/13/14, I still haven't heard from anyone. I have sent another request for help.

If anyone knows how to get this game reloaded, let me know!

Thanks! Happy gaming

Go to: