Ads

Ads

[Post New]by Grandmabro on Jun 18, 16 4:25 AM
Please Big Fish stop with the ads for stupid games. I don't want to be bothered every time I start my game by invitations to download games like Gummy Bears. Why would I bother?? Surely after saying no once I don't have to keep saying no time and again. If I want to download another game, I know where to find the App Store.

Re:Ads

[Post New]by Connemara_2 on Jun 18, 16 4:37 AM
I agree, very annoying, especially the ads inviting me to play Sunken Secrets!!

Olg1
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Olg1 on Jun 18, 16 2:27 PM
Its just one click..whats the problem? There are tons more of commercial on tv nobody is complaining about..

northpolejo
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by northpolejo on Jun 18, 16 8:47 PM

Edited on 06/19/2016 at 10:46:46 AM PST

blulapis
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by blulapis on Jun 19, 16 5:54 AM
And the ads are so manipulative. They pop them up in the middle of clicking, so it's really hard to avoid them. It doesn't make me more likely to play the game that's being advertised, it makes me less likely because I don't like the interruption.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 19, 16 10:56 AM
Hi Everyone,

I want to thank players for taking the time to post their feedback in this particular thread. It is understandable the concern that players have in regards to the pop ups that they are seeing in their game. While the teams want players to be aware of what is occurring in the game, I will be sure to pass this feedback along to the Sunken Secrets team.

To help decrease the activity of some of the notifications, players can go into their Settings menu by tapping on the gear icon. Please then tap on 'Notifications'. The list that appears contains notifications that players can turn off by unchecking. For the other popups that have been presented in this thread, please be sure to tap on the 'X' at the top right corner of the popup. This will help to continue the game.

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

Do not respond to or comment on posts or discussions that break the rules. Report the post or discussion to a moderator. Contributing, even to mention that something breaks the rules, keeps that discussion visible and aggravates the problem.

The Moderation Team understands the frustration that may arise with the appearance of spam in the forums. The moderators continue to request and upgrade to our spam filters. To help streamline the current process of banning each spam poster and manually deleting each post, we ask that users not comment on the posts themselves. The moderators will get to the posts when we are able.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: