DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Feed the Dog

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Jun 18, 16 7:49 PM
I am new to the game.

When I press on "Find" that appears under the milk, I get put back into the map at the place that includes the "Crime Scene" and the "Cafe." Where do I look for the milk? Both show nothing can be found. Should I look in the Cafe? I have looked there numerous times but come up empty... except for some money.

Edited on 06/18/2016 at 7:49:56 PM PST

DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:Feed the Dog

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Jun 21, 16 7:54 PM
I noticed that 17 people viewed this thread. But no one answered me. Please help me.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 23, 16 10:41 AM
Hi DebbyM123,

Welcome to the Nightfall game. I see that there is some trouble locating the milk to feed the dog. I apologize that there was a delay in responses for your inquiry. By using the 'Search All Forums' feature to the right of the page, I was able to locate two very helpful threads. I'll include links below:

Milk for dog.

Feed the dog

If you find that you are still having issues, you are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. The support team is always willing to help in any way that they can.

Good luck!

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 06/23/2016 at 10:42:01 AM PST

DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Jun 24, 16 7:53 PM
Thank you so much, bfgBellerophon, for your response.

Thank you also for letting me know that there will not be anymore updates. I guess I just found this game too late. But I will play it until I no longer can.

This is not the first game I started only to find out that there will be no more updates.

Go to: