Basalt bits???

[Post New]by flappymcp on Jun 19, 16 1:30 AM
This is getting ridiculous. Is there no way to get more basalt bits? I am not even getting one per dive! It takes me days to get five bits for three bricks.
Ollie on shows me the instructions on how to make the castle now. I am becoming frustrated and and losing interest in this game rapidly. Which is especially upsetting after losing all my progress after an upgrade several months ago and only recently deciding to come back and give the game another try.
Any suggestions? I am not spending six months to build that castle.

Re:Basalt bits???

[Post New]by BleepingSlootie on Jun 19, 16 2:50 AM
The needed resources can be obtained on deep dives or by filling random requests by villagers. That is it other then the rare find in someone's store

You are on par with everyone else. It is going to be a long, slow process but there are plenty of other things in the game to do in the meantime.

blulapis
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by blulapis on Jun 19, 16 5:51 AM
Flappy, I agree with you. As it stands, this is a very poor game design. I've never seen anything like it, where a project will take months to complete.

It's not fun, it's annoying.

Mar1394
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Mar1394 on Jun 19, 16 9:22 AM
I do not mind working for things ar waiting, but the situation has changed, not one offer of basalt from villagers for many days, if not weeks. Ollie used to sell it and does not anymore. Takes 24x7 play to keep the diver down, and then still get only a few basalts. I have a friend playing at level 125 who told me she cannot get any either and she has Tons of gold and magic and resources to use. I can get Amber, but no basalt, and no one online is selling it for the same reason. I like the game, but please reconsider a bit, something seems out of whack.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 19, 16 9:50 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to post their feedback along with tips in this particular thread. The Moderation team definitely understands the frustration that certain game aspects can cause. We will continue to advocate for the players and pass along your concerns and feedback to the appropriate teams. For clarification, basalt bits can be received from various aspects of the game. This includes partaking in the Deep Dives, completing various tasks from the villagers, and purchasing from other player's marketplaces. If players are finding that the randomization of basalt bits aren't appearing in their game, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID. The support team has the tools to gather this information to bring to the teams. Just in case, I'll include a help article below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Vichrice on Jun 19, 16 10:02 AM
The first parts of the castle are very demanding with basalt. Once more people get past the first few stages, plenty of basalt will appear on the market.
Give it a week.

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jun 19, 16 4:23 PM
I am having the opposite problem I need Amber an get nothing but basalt and YES I have bean selling a lot of it even a lot of my watchers and watched gamers are selling basalt BUT No Amber
And dives are getting rediculous I am on a dive I started yesterday decided to wake early to start dive so hopefully could finish it in on day but ended up having to set my alarm for 3:30am to catch diver before time ran out here it is 7:20pm on day two of dive just got to 10th area 6000 magic out of 8000 max just to open and it says 7hrs to complete putting it at 2am that I will have to get back up to finish this dive if I oversleep I loose ot on the chest which usually contains the most Amber and basalt in this dive that leaves me with 12 Amber and 23 basalt bits if I don't open that chest

Update it is now 1:30 am dive finally finished got 22 Amber bits and 46 basalt bits out of dive alone plus 9 from charitors on land
As I said earlier I need the Amber more the bricks I need right now require 3 red brick, 3 Ambers, and 1 basalt
So again to make room in my limited storage for balloon items and stuff to sell I will again be selling Basalt bits tomorrow being I only need 7 to cover the # of Amber I have that means there will be 39 basalt bit out there for people to buy

Edited on 06/19/2016 at 10:47:09 PM PST

[Post New]by Lola1653 on Jun 20, 16 8:24 PM
I guess I haven't gotten to the part of the game that uses these yet. I have 70 of them and haven't used any yet. Guess I'll kept them a little longer tho.

Olg1
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Olg1 on Jun 20, 16 11:44 PM
Same here madrabbbit..
When I needed basalt islanders only offered amber. Now I need tons of amber (sitting on 50+ basalt bits...) and they only offer basalt..
Being patient..doing my dives..waiting for more amber

[Post New]by Purdyenough on Jun 21, 16 9:35 AM
My first part of dive was 4 hours then second is 6. I an going to do just the first bag and let it fail. I will go back, get a green stone and sone Amber. One or to bricks worth. But it will cost me 2 green stones. And a long wait to get diver back. Trying to get farther back to still get leaf stone, use less magic, less time to complete dive and still get some Amber. I have over 117 basalt and no Amber. I am lucky to make 2 bricks a day with the way the dives going. The villagers come once a week, maybe 2. Mostly basalt. Hardly any Amber being offered. Ollie needs to come back but be less than 1000 coins. Maybe 500 a turn would be better for all. Then we could do both diver and Ollie and it might even out a little.

Olg1
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Olg1 on Jun 22, 16 6:27 AM
I guess they stopped Ollie selling amber/basalt as most of the high level players do not really care about money. I would pay 5000 for it when I would have to.. My money is still growing and there is no need for it at the moment. I'm not hunting for amber as nobody does sell it. Remarkably a lot of level 30-40 players are selling marvelous bricks (often 5-10 pieces). I assume they simply stopped to restore the palace and use the bricks to simply make money. And at all it is cheaper than just buying amber from Ollie. So I easily get 30-40 bricks a day

[Post New]by Purdyenough on Jun 23, 16 8:30 AM
Willing to sell 15 bits for just one Amber right now. I am one piece short of finishing the big castle part. Have been ill and took my medication woke up to late and timer was off before I awoke. Had to wait 10 hours to redo dive. First was 3 hours and this one is 6. Then who knows what the next section will be. The villagers aren't selling. They want high priced items for stupid boxes I just sell off anyway. But now Amber. I have over 200 basalt. This ought to tell you how this is going to go. Ollie needs to wake up and sell. Not for 1000 but 500 would be good because you have to buy 3 times to get the items you need from him. Maybe if Ollie was selling we wouldn't get ads in our game. Frustrating to have to close an ad before we can go charge the diver.

Go to: