bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

New version of Farm Craft available now

[Post New]by bfgErie on Feb 2, 10 5:33 PM
We now have a new version of Farm Craft available now. This new version of the game provides etter support for Vista/7, a number of optimizations, issue with saving the sound levels fix, and a long list of minor bugs.

PLEASE NOTE: the previous build’s save data will be deleted when the new build is installed

We apologize greatly for the trouble. Here's how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC game.
1. Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game.
2. Select Run or Save File.
3. If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game's executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

Re:New version of Farm Craft available now

[Post New]by ch0c00 on Aug 25, 10 7:52 PM
How about a Mac version of both original and 2? Pretty pleeeaassee...
I used to have to play the original on my really old windows machine but it's just getting annoyingly slow and my macs are significantly more recent. I do run a windowing server but the game is just too slow when the guest OS has to access the resources through the windowing server...

Would you please consider porting it to Mac - I *loved* the first one, but unfortunately cannot play the second one at it stands :`(

[Post New]by Bratt_69_2003 on Aug 22, 12 11:08 AM
CAN YOU PLEASE GET THIS GAME AND FARM CRAFT 2 AND MY FARM LIFE 2 FOR MAC I LOVE THESE GAMES AND CANT PLAY UNTILL YOU GET THEM FOR MAC PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on 08/29/2012 at 3:11:10 PM PST

[Post New]by Heidi1980 on Mar 10, 13 2:12 PM
Can we get an iPad version????

I love both of these games and would love to be able to have them available whenever I happen to be, instead of having to lug around my laptop.

Go to: