stuck on round 1 ,,,really??

[Post New]by sdinva7 on Jun 19, 16 6:38 AM
I bought this sight unseen, and besides the small picture, I can't find the 2nd brush and am out of coins. Money down the drain unless someone can help..please

cal711
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:stuck on round 1 ,,,really??

[Post New]by cal711 on Jun 20, 16 5:22 PM
I don't know which brush you're missing but here are the locations for both of them.

1) an artist's paintbrush: it can be found on the floor of the middle boat below the kitten (which is under the red lantern)

2) a standard wall-painting or sash brush: it has a red handle and can be found at the bottom of the bridge archway just above the water

Hang in there! Some of the objects are kind of hard to find but it can be done.

NOTE: Just so you'll know, there is a qilin (a green lion-like figure) in each scene and in Round 1, you're prompted to collect all of them and it's fine to do that but they play no part in the outcome of the game. This was kind of disappointing to me because in previous BCA games, those specific items we collected were involved in a puzzle at the very end of the game... not the case with this one though.

At any rate, have a good time with the game and the between-scene puzzles (I particularly like the one where you need to guide the wooden ball into the hole).

Go to: