tedebear
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Stuck

[Post New]by tedebear on Jun 19, 16 8:34 AM
I just shot the man in the room and the next screen I get is a bunch of pictures with times on then and a continue card at the bottom. I click on the continue card and it takes me out of the game. What am I supposed to do with the cards? I'm still in the demo mode and have 30 minutes let to play free. Is this a glitch in the game?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Stuck

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 19, 16 1:03 PM
Hello tedebear,

Thanks for writing in and trying out this game! It sounds like there was a question on how to proceed past a certain point in the trial version of this game. I totally understand wanting to continue the story in a great game and I apologize that there seems to be some trouble continuing to play the trial for this game. There could be multiple reasons why a demo for a game ends sooner than expected.

The trial versions of our games sometimes have a progress limit that will only allow a player to try the game up to a certain point in the story and may end before the time limit affixed to a game's trial period. This might be why when clicking the Continue card, you are taken out of the game, however it sounds like this was unexpected, and if the game is crashing, freezing, or otherwise not letting you continue past a point in the game, what I would recommend is to take a look at the following helpful guide on some steps that can help resolve the game crashing or freezing unexpectedly:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

While a game trial's limits are beyond the moderation team's control, if any problems continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, and they're always happy to help.

Because this thread is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. If you encounter any tech problems in the future, we invite you to post in the thread I've included below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise here

Thanks for trying out the game and for your patience.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: