gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

Maybe it gets more interesting later????

[Post New]by gameslvr on Feb 2, 10 6:17 PM
I only played the on hour demo but based on that hour I would never buy this game. It was just one scene after another of find the object jumbles, or trashpiles as some call it. Couldn't understand most of the comments the constable said and it was just, for me, too slow and not enough of a story.

genkicoll
Stingray
Stingray
5,732 Posts

Re:Maybe it gets more interesting later????

[Post New]by genkicoll on Feb 2, 10 6:36 PM
I don't know, I enjoyed it. Not everything has be to full of crazy spookiness to keep me entertained.

Try PuppetShow (I love it!), assuming you like IHOGs like Return to Ravenhearst.

Drawn, Enlightenus, Echoes of the Past, Princess Isabella, Trapped the Abduction and Luxor are all good, too (Among a great number of others! hehe)

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Feb 2, 10 7:30 PM
I thought the same thing, really. However, for some reason I wound up buying the CE a while back. I liked the game, but I didn't feel the "oh my gosh, I HAVE to keep playing!" feeling that comes with some other games. I finished the game much more slowly than I normally would, simply because I didn't have the urge to play. It wasn't bad and the graphics were very lovely, but the story was just sort of... blah. The constable's cracks when I did something wrong were one of the best parts, to me.

nocturnadawn
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by nocturnadawn on Feb 4, 10 5:13 PM
I just finished my one hour trial and was thinking the same thing. I guess I was expecting more maybe? At any rate, it certainly isn't on my buying list any time in the future.

Go to: