Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Daily Deal June 20, 2016

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Jun 20, 16 5:55 AM
Tested the game and want to use a PCC to get it. But, it seems I cannot use a PCC on a Daily Deal. Is that the case? I was hoping to use a PCC and get the bonus punch.

My PCC doesn't expire until July, so I know that the PCC is still good. I've entered the code a couple of times to make sure I didn't have a typo.

I have a number of PCCs and not too many choices for Hidden Object games since I own a lot of the games already.

Can one not use a PCC on a Daily Deal?

I guess I'll just wait to get this game on another Bonus Punch day.

PaulaSan
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Re:Daily Deal June 20, 2016

[Post New]by PaulaSan on Jun 20, 16 6:26 AM
Sorry, Jorie 10, but I'm pretty sure one can't use a PCC on the Daily Deal, which is
a game for $2.99. It's enough of a 'deal' without using a coupon...especially when it's bonus punch day.
Remember: Bonus punch day is the only time anyone gets a 'punch credit' for a coupon code... so you can only get one punch anyway.
So you are correct to just wait for another Bonus punch day to get this game for free and still get a punch for your coupon.

Edited on 06/20/2016 at 6:28:49 AM PST

Jorie10
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

Re:Daily Deal June 20, 2016

[Post New]by Jorie10 on Jun 20, 16 6:58 AM
Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post, PaulaSan. I love how there is always a helpful person in the Big Fish forums!

I decided to just buy the game and get two punches to finish off my punchcard for the month. Will save my July PCCs for use in July.

Jorie

Go to: