Treasure Hunt -- Tips

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

Treasure Hunt -- Tips

[Post New]by moonryu on Jun 20, 16 12:44 PM
Sell Resources to Brian -- don't sell your resources first thing wait until you are about done for the day. This way if this task comes up you can do it quickly. Otherwise you will be delayed potentially a day, to build up enough resources to sell.

Use the Slot Machine 3x -- I recommend picking a level you know you will run out of moves on -- the boss battles are good choices there. And during the level, don't use any boosts. You don't need to win the level just roll the slot machine. True you might lose a life but you get those back fast enough.

Collect 2000 potions in levels -- This is find a potion level you can win on, and play it multiple times. Here I don't use boosts either. If I find one that is easy to win on, I will post here. But it depends on what you like.

Collect 2000 spell books in levels -- Play level 1 in Woodlands. Takes 3 or 4 times to do it and its an easy level to win on.

Use 1 Hammer -- Unfortunately you have to use a boost on this task, no way around it. I recommend a level you know that you've played that you had to use a hammer on. Pretty much anything between 80 and 100 in the Woodlands is a good candidate.

Beat 2 levels on Stage 3 -- Play the 1st level in Woodlands, its easy to win Level 3 on.

Combine 2 crystal balls 10 times -- Play the 1st level in Woodlands. Its a nice big square so lots of possibilities to make crystal balls. 7 out of 10 times, I had to use the wand boost to get them next to each other.
Note: I had this task now 8 times. It is by far the most common I have run into. Almost but not quite get this once each treasure hunt group of 3.

Use 1 Shuffle boost -- Like the hammer task, you have to use a boost.

Spin the Wheel 5x -- this is spinning Nina's wheel. Unfortunately you have to wait until it shows up.

Edited on 06/23/2016 at 9:22:33 PM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Treasure Hunt -- Tips

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 21, 16 7:27 AM
Here's another one...

Use Dark Sword

You get these from defeating dark Prim. You have to use them during a level. I wish I had payed attention to what it actually does since there is not an explanation that I can find anywhere.

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Jun 21, 16 7:36 AM
Destroy 100 Gibbers

I have found Woodlands level 93 is a good one for this task.
I had to play the level 4 to 5 times. I would advise, think really carefully on your matches -- you might be able to get more than the 18 gibbers on the level if you see a potential match and are willing to take the risk of the gibbers growing to next to that match.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 21, 16 8:44 AM
moonryu wrote:Destroy 100 Gibbers

I have found Woodlands level 93 is a good one for this task.
I had to play the level 4 to 5 times. I would advise, think really carefully on your matches -- you might be able to get more than the 18 gibbers on the level if you see a potential match and are willing to take the risk of the gibbers growing to next to that match.

Gribbers destroyed are counted whether or not you win the level . If you're going to work on getting extra gold by completing the third tiers in The Woodlands then you can also play for Gribbers:

Levels
64, 65, 85, 90, 93, 98, 100.

Here's how to check which levels have gribbers. Click on a level. If you see a boost available to that level that will remove gribbers (boost has a gribber and hammer on it) then that level will contain gribbers and is a good level to play toward the treasure hunt task.

You don't have to use the boost. It's just a good indicator of what may be in that level.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 21, 16 12:38 PM
Capture 50 Flies.

Not sure which levels are best. Maybe we could start a list from the players as they play through levels.

christl17
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by christl17 on Jun 22, 16 1:41 AM
One replayable Level to get 50 FLIES is Level 89.
you get 24 flies, so you have to ply it 3 times, but I dont
know if the flies (like the gibbers) are counted if you lose the Level.

Edit: correction: you get 22 flies/Level
Edit 2: by the way - to get lots of all three resources is replaying Level 46.

Edited on 06/22/2016 at 3:17:20 AM PST

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Jun 22, 16 7:26 AM
silver_hawk wrote:Capture 50 Flies.

Not sure which levels are best. Maybe we could start a list from the players as they play through levels.

Fly Levels that I found: 64, 65, 89

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jun 25, 16 1:46 PM
Collect 2,000 potions in levels: Level 51 in the Woodlands is an easy location to get extra potions and no boosts are needed.

Edited on 06/25/2016 at 1:48:18 PM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Treasure Hunt -- Tips

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 25, 16 2:44 PM
moonryu wrote:
Combine 2 crystal balls 10 times -- Play the 1st level in Woodlands. Its a nice big square so lots of possibilities to make crystal balls. 7 out of 10 times, I had to use the wand boost to get them next to each other.
Note: I had this task now 8 times. It is by far the most common I have run into. Almost but not quite get this once each treasure hunt group of 3.

I like The Woodlands level 2 best for this. I keep winning to quickly on level one before I can make a magic ball. Level 2 I've come close to making two matches. I don't even have to use a wand as often as with careful observation I can usually get the crystal balls made and fall right next to each other.

It will depend of course what individual players prefer so try both level one and level two and see which works best for you.

[Post New]by jencroucher on Jun 25, 16 4:46 PM

I use good ole level 46 for this one. Got three in one go once even. Like mentioned before, it's a great resource collection spot too.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jun 26, 16 1:56 AM
Collect 2,000 Moon Dust in levels . Level 18 seems very easy for this. Can win every time and also get books

dollfaye
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by dollfaye on Jun 27, 16 9:45 AM
I like Woodlands level 49 for building up resources. It's a fly game but I can usually win it without even bothering with the flies. I've made as much as 2000 each of the moondust, books, and potions in a single game

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 29, 16 4:17 PM
jencroucher wrote:

I use good ole level 46 for this one. Got three in one go once even. Like mentioned before, it's a great resource collection spot too.

Thank you jencroucher for this suggestion to play level 46 to get the crystal balls. I got this treasure hunt task 2x in a row . Just finished getting the ten then waited the two hours and it wants 10 more . Got two sets in Level 46 without having to use a boost . But I'm already getting tired of this treasure hunt task pretty quickly.

christl17
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by christl17 on Jun 30, 16 12:26 AM
Another very good Level to Combine Magic balls is 291 . I managed to Combine 10
of them playing the Level 2 times only - without any boost.

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Jul 6, 16 9:47 AM
Hello fellow players,

I am have received a treasure hunt that states use the slot machine x5. Can anyone please let me know? I am still on level 136 in the Great Ocean.

Thank you in advance.
Mamacass14

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 6, 16 10:36 AM
mamacass14 wrote:Hello fellow players,

I am have received a treasure hunt that states use the slot machine x5. Can anyone please let me know? I am still on level 136 in the Great Ocean.

Thank you in advance.
Mamacass14

When you fail a level at the end you have the option of using the slot machine to see if you can win a few extra moves. That's the slot machine it is referring to. You usually get a free spin and if you don't win anything you either have to pay to get another spin or you can wait until the cool down is over to spin again for free ( after about 30 minutes, I think).

mamacass14
Clownfish
Clownfish
616 Posts

[Post New]by mamacass14 on Jul 6, 16 2:10 PM
silver_hawk wrote:
mamacass14 wrote:Hello fellow players,

Thank you in advance.
Mamacass14

When you fail a level at the end you have the option of using the slot machine to see if you can win a few extra moves. That's the slot machine it is referring to. You usually get a free spin and if you don't win anything you either have to pay to get another spin or you can wait until the cool down is over to spin again for free ( after about 30 minutes, I think).

Thank you silverhawk. I had a "duh" moment. I should have figure that one out. LMAO.

Mamacass14

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 6, 16 2:54 PM
mamacass14 wrote:

Thank you silverhawk. I had a "duh" moment. I should have figure that one out. LMAO.

Mamacass14

Trust me, I have those ALL the time too. LOL

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Jul 10, 16 7:59 AM
OK, so I matched 2000 books for the Treasure Hunt this morning enabling me to open the blue Treasure Box. I've looked everywhere for it. Where is it???

Cheers

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 10, 16 8:16 AM
mpendo wrote:OK, so I matched 2000 books for the Treasure Hunt this morning enabling me to open the blue Treasure Box. I've looked everywhere for it. Where is it???

Cheers

It's always in The Woodlands. Enter the woodlands. Open the goals tab. Click on the task to open blue chest. You should be taken right to it from there.

Edited on 07/10/2016 at 8:17:15 AM PST

Go to: