Will they come out with Northern Tale 5 ? (I hope... I hope... I hope... I hope!

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Jun 20, 16 3:26 PM
Hello fishies

I absolutely LOVE this Northern Tale series. I have all four of them and have played all the way through the first three. I am now almost finished with the last two or three levels in Northern Tale 4. But last time I checked there were no more available in the series.

Does anyone out there know if they plan to release additional games in the Northern Tale series? Oh, I hope, HOPE, HOPE they do!

Developers, if you are checking out the comments in this forum, please hurry and release Northern Tale 5. I think it is one of the best time management games out there.

Classicaljazz

Re:Will they come out with Northern Tale 5 ? (I hope... I hope... I hope... I hope!

[Post New]by NDSeamstress on Aug 16, 16 8:02 AM
I so agree with you! I am so spoiled with this game, that I compare others to it, and if it isn't close to being as good as this one, I don't bother with it.

Re:Will they come out with Northern Tale 5 ? (I hope... I hope... I hope... I hope!

[Post New]by Doctor_Who on Oct 10, 16 5:57 PM
I know! I check BFG every single day and keep wishing for a Part 5 of this gem. I absolutely adore these type games and have beaten the first four. I find this game to be the best of them all. I can play this over and over and it never gets old. Kindest regards~

[Post New]by simonthedog on Nov 25, 16 9:19 AM
Also agree. Just love, love, love these games, and desperately hoping they will come out with a 5th!!!! Big Fish are you reading these comments???

[Post New]by okristyk on Nov 28, 16 10:20 PM
I am in the same boat. My first choice is Northern Tale when I am in the gaming mood. I have played them all over and over, hoping for the #5 SOON!!!

Go to: