cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Penny Dreadfuls: Scene where fishing rod is SUPPOSE to pick up priest's robes.

[Post New]by cjpandie on Feb 3, 10 11:50 AM
The walkthrough says to use the fishing rod on the item under the water at the wharf. It won't stay there and it won't pick anything up. Tried and tried. Really kind of disappointed in such an expensive game not working right. I have spent many a dollar on this game site, You'd think they would work right. Anybody have this problem, and did you resolve it? Help!!!

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

Re:Penny Dreadfuls: Scene where fishing rod is SUPPOSE to pick up priest's robes.

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Feb 3, 10 2:05 PM
Hi cjpandie,

If you're certain you're playing this part of the game correctly (it sounds like it, if you're using the walkthrough) and you still can't progress, I recommend making sure you have the updates you need to make sure your game runs properly.

Help My Games Run Correctly

If the instructions there don't help you out, click on the "contact us" link on the left side of the article to send an e-mail to our Customer Support team for further assistance.

I hope this helps!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Ismene
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

Penny Dreadfuls: Scene where fishing rod is SUPPOSE to pick up priest's robes.

[Post New]by Ismene on Mar 15, 10 5:22 PM
cjpandie wrote:The walkthrough says to use the fishing rod on the item under the water at the wharf. It won't stay there and it won't pick anything up.

Cjpandie, I apologize if this sounds incredibly obvious ... but are you clicking in on the item before using the fishing rod? Because I've forgotten that step on several of the puzzles, and the game won't let you skip it.

Go to: