Red/green icons

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jun 20, 16 9:44 PM
If a friend hasn't updated but is still playing, does their icon show up red or green? I can't get my update to work right.

DeeJay46/donna46

Re:Red/green icons

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jun 20, 16 10:20 PM
The ICON will be RED if they haven't updated or played for at least 7 days . it will be GREEN when they do play but in order for you to know you have to close your game then reopen to check or it will stay RED until you do . This will change the ICON in your game .

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jun 21, 16 5:44 AM
So are you saying if a player has not downloaded the update, their icon will be red even though they are playing every day?

[Post New]by WisconsinMomL on Jun 21, 16 6:34 AM
Icons? Where do I see red or green?

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Jun 21, 16 6:40 AM
They have to download the update IT IS MANDATORY they can not play unless they do..............so the ICON would be RED if they do not play for 7days or more . Once they start playing the ICON will turn GREEN when you open your game .

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jun 21, 16 6:48 AM
WisconsinMomL wrote:Icons? Where do I see red or green?

When you go to view your friends, there is an icon on the top left corner of their card.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jun 21, 16 7:28 AM
It's letting me play & I haven't downloaded the update. In fact, I just now left the game in disgust after getting 4 shards in a row from the HOS.
I'm curious if my friends are seeing my icon as red.

Edited on 06/21/2016 at 7:29:36 AM PST

Imamama
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by Imamama on Jun 21, 16 7:41 AM
Hey Druid
Your icon is green in my game

Edited on 06/21/2016 at 7:47:20 AM PST

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jun 21, 16 11:50 AM
So it sounds like you see everyone who has played as green even if they haven't updated. PC's update isn't mandatory yet. I'm still trying to get it, but I'm going on vacation, so will have to wait till next month.

juiceylane
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by juiceylane on Jun 21, 16 9:07 PM
I'm not sure how accurate these icons actually are. My daughter has not played for months (let alone updated) and her icon shows green.???

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 23, 16 9:21 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to address the discussion here regarding the new icons by people's profiles in the game. As has been mentioned here, that icon will be green if someone has played the game within the last week. Conversely, the icon will be red if they've been inactive for a week or longer.

juiceylane, I understand that you're seeing your daughter's icon as green, despite the fact that she hasn't played in a while. Since your daughter hasn't installed the recent update, it's possible that the icon isn't able to display correctly by her profile. In order to make sure that new features in the game are working properly on people's games, we encourage keeping the game fully updated. However, even if that icon isn't showing up accurately, it shouldn't have any affect on a person's ability to play the game.

If it's brought to anyone's attention that their icon isn't displaying correctly, despite having the game fully updated, we invite you to reach out to our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID. Our Reps are always happy to help, and can offer customized assistance.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators. Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: