Laura29
Clownfish
Clownfish
833 Posts

Re:MCF 2012... Picman's official clues and intrigue

[Post New]by Laura29 on Nov 3, 12 12:08 PM
I like your theory, Dogmama! I've been thinking along the same lines, myself.

MJ_Mystery
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by MJ_Mystery on Nov 3, 12 12:08 PM
dogmama wrote:Eoarod~ Great job !

My theory which will surely change as more clues become available :
Stand alone game like DG and 13th Skull with a very small tie in at the end ala DG.
Someone unwittingly "opens the door" to some kind of evil (again kind of "DGish"). Perhaps it was opened before the town was destroyed (most likely) or sometime after say by a hiker or someone finding something in the lake. That person was very likely murdered by the "evil". Once it was "called" (by "opening the door") it was able to possess nearby residents around the lake. Maybe it transported itself by fog or maybe through a raven, owl or eagle. Perhaps the Queen had a friend or relative that disappeared in the area and that's why we were sent.

One question we'll need to answer in the game is what happened to the people of the town when it was destroyed because I don't think their bodies were ever found.

Wow great thinking. I agree with you that there will be a good question that we'll need to answer. I'm already getting chills.

Fargosis16
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Fargosis16 on Nov 3, 12 12:09 PM
I hope this game will deal with the smudge on the dalimar family tree
In 13 mr.imtotallymissing is said to be a descendant from phineas crown who had ONE DAUGHTER, Abigail who had ONE SON Charles

Was he lying? Does Charles have a sibling? Did phineas really only have one kid?

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Nov 3, 12 12:13 PM
Laura29 wrote:Good day to all my fellow fishies! I've been busy this morning, but have spent the last several minutes catching up on what I've missed. Awesome job GameLvr, as always and Eoarod, love the theory compilation idea. That will help so much!

Thanks and I hope it helps you as we get farther along in the clue solving!

dogmama
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,998 Posts

[Post New]by dogmama on Nov 3, 12 12:14 PM
Fargosis16 wrote:I hope this game will deal with the smudge on the dalimar family tree
In 13 mr.imtotallymissing is said to be a descendant from phineas crown who had ONE DAUGHTER, Abigail who had ONE SON Charles

Was he lying? Does Charles have a sibling? Did phineas really only have one kid?

He may have had more children, but probably not with Grace O'Malley who was Abigail's mother. One thing we don't know anything about really is Charles' father and that's the one that interests me . Afterall, he *was* the Raven

irishwitch
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by irishwitch on Nov 3, 12 12:14 PM
Enamorte wrote:
Laura29 wrote:Trust me, Enamorte, Big Fish will do any number of things in the name of fun for the MCF games. Didn't they post an article in an actual newspaper, maybe last year, something about a clue? Don't remember, but I remember being surprised they'd put something like that in an actual newspaper! LOL Good times!!

I do remember that, but that was just a fake wedding announcement...with something like this, there's the potential for serious inquiries, and I wouldn't think that would be a good thing to do. I could be wrong, though.

They did do the announcement last year, with the picture of the locket from the previous game as a clue that it was indeed meant for us. The fact that it was posted a month before the release and clearly states that it's a one month position leads to the belief that it is simply a clue. (10/25 was the fourth Thursday of October and Thanksgiving is the fourth Thursday of November)

Happy swimming...

weissvonnix
Marlin
Marlin
8,067 Posts

[Post New]by weissvonnix on Nov 3, 12 12:17 PM
l just found a game called: Fallen: The Flowers of Evil lt seems it isn´t ready yet, there is just a survey download at FB, where it is announced since wednesday!

l start to wonder....

Here´s the survey download link:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/19786/fallen-flowers-of-evil-survey/download.html

(hope it works)

Don´t know if l´m allowed to post the FB link, but look for Fallen: Flowers of Evil Game and you will find it.

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Nov 3, 12 12:19 PM
Great job compiling ALL the theories Eoarod!! I made note of the page it's on to include in my future CC updates.

MJ_Mystery
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by MJ_Mystery on Nov 3, 12 12:20 PM
weissvonnix wrote:l just found a game called: Fallen: The Flowers of Evil lt seems it isn´t ready yet, there is just a survey download at FB, where it is announced since wednesday!

l start to wonder....

Here´s the survey download link:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/19786/fallen-flowers-of-evil-survey/download.html

(hope it works)

Don´t know if l´m allowed to post the FB link, but look for Fallen: Flowers of Evil Game and you will find it.

I posted a FB link and it got removed so watch out. From now on I'll give instructions on how to get to the page if someone asks. It is curious though about what you've noticed.

mandi_berg
Guppy
Guppy
132 Posts

[Post New]by mandi_berg on Nov 3, 12 12:22 PM
dogmama wrote:Any ideas who the girl on the pier is? Couple of things I noticed about the picture:

Lots of lilypads
Some sort of evergreen trees (not sure pines, firs or what)
She appears to be in some sort of nightgown and bare foot
She appears to be kind of in a trance like something is calling her (bet she wakes up the next morning tired too, like Picman!)
Weather is probably not winter (lilypads) so maybe spring or summer as I don't get the feeling of autumn either
Fog in the distance
Row boat of some kind

Can we work any of the clues into the pic???

Good connection you've made between the girl and perhaps Picman's fatigue! We'll have to see how he's feeling today, if he posts
The atmosphere is also greenish, which reminds me of 13th Skull.

Picman had said the sky was sunny with touches of violet yesterday. Some people have commented that he may be suffering radiation poisoning, but I'm not entirely convinced yet. However, after doing a bit of internet searching, purple skies are observed where nuclear weapons have been detonated...

Fargosis16
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Fargosis16 on Nov 3, 12 12:23 PM
dogmama wrote:
Fargosis16 wrote:I hope this game will deal with the smudge on the dalimar family tree

He may have had more children, but probably not with Grace O'Malley who was Abigail's mother. One thing we don't know anything about really is Charles' father and that's the one that interests me . Afterall, he *was* the Raven

Possiabley, I have a feeling this is an analogy for the Ancient Greek story of Zeus, Hera and Hercules. The whole bird and human mate and have human child with god like qualities and evil mother trying to destroy said child

MJ_Mystery
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by MJ_Mystery on Nov 3, 12 12:25 PM
mandi_berg wrote:
dogmama wrote:Any ideas who the girl on the pier is? Couple of things I noticed about the picture:

Lots of lilypads
She appears to be kind of in a trance like something is calling her (bet she wakes up the next morning tired too, like Picman!)
Weather is probably not winter (lilypads) so maybe spring or summer as I don't get the feeling of autumn either
Fog in the distance
Row boat of some kind

Good connection you've made between the girl and perhaps Picman's fatigue! We'll have to see how he's feeling today, if he posts

Picman had said the sky was sunny with touches of violet yesterday. Some people have commented that he may be suffering radiation poisoning, but I'm not entirely convinced yet. However, after doing a bit of internet searching, purple skies are observed where nuclear weapons have been detonated...

I did not know that about the purple sky and radiation. I don't know much about radiation poisoning so I'm not sure that Picman is suffering from that or from a ghost coming in contact with him.

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Nov 3, 12 12:27 PM
mandi_berg wrote:

Lots of lilypads
Fog in the distance
Row boat of some kind

I like these two theories. I agree that Picman going on and on about how he's feeling is more than just giving us his health status.

I like the radiation idea too! I've seen that pop up a few times and it's starting to become more plausible the more clues we receive.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 3, 12 12:28 PM
From past history, I'm in the "not Ravenhearst this time" camp.

susanszy
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by susanszy on Nov 3, 12 12:33 PM
When I saw the picture of the girl standing by the lake, my first thought was 'DON'T JUMP IN!!' She looks drawn to the water for some reason...can't be good...

atsfgal
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

[Post New]by atsfgal on Nov 3, 12 12:34 PM
I wonder how Picman is feeling today?

weissvonnix
Marlin
Marlin
8,067 Posts

[Post New]by weissvonnix on Nov 3, 12 12:34 PM
Thanks MJ, l know the rules.
lt is a site on FB, that seems made by BFG.
Rather l was watching if l would already find something on Flickr but got just the "crew" pic we got in the blog. But this "redfroggames" posted among other games this pic of the Fallen game too, including the links to download and FB.

Now, where´s the connection, if there is one..?

AndrewB179
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by AndrewB179 on Nov 3, 12 12:35 PM
I'm definitely looking forward to this. I haven't played a good "deserted ghost town near a lake" game since Phantasmat.

(Well, okay, Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake was pretty good, but not quite up to the same standards. )

MJ_Mystery
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by MJ_Mystery on Nov 3, 12 12:35 PM
weissvonnix wrote:Thanks MJ, l know the rules.
lt is a site on FB, that seems made by BFG.
Rather l was watching if l would already find something on Flickr but got just the "crew" pic we got in the blog. But this "redfroggames" posted among other games this pic of the Fallen game too, including the links to download and FB.

Now, where´s the connection, if there is one..?

Good question. Hmm I wonder if there is one or if this is a red herring.

Edited on 11/03/2012 at 12:37:54 PM PST

cadfael
Shark
Shark
10,550 Posts

[Post New]by cadfael on Nov 3, 12 12:38 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:From past history, I'm in the "not Ravenhearst this time" camp.

I'm with you Mr. Russ. I really don't think this game is going to have anything to do with Ravenhearst.

Someone mentioned a few pages back (sorry, can't remember who and can't find the post again) about Solice giving us a clue. I'm afraid she isn't with BFG anymore I sure miss her! She was a lot of fun! But, I have a feeling that Hondo is going to be pretty devious.

Back to yard work while the sun is shining!

Oh, love the clue compilation and theory compilation posts!

Go to: