Re:Post any game related technical issues here only

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Mar 14, 17 9:01 AM
twopeas wrote:Wondering if there's still a rainbow island problem? I completed the puzzle and the field of bushes and I found the 'secret' potted clovers. But...I have 3 pots walking around that I can't whack, and I have gold boxes with "?" that I can't whack. Is there anything else to do there?

Those are just area decorations. Once you complete the puzzle, you're done with the area.

[Post New]by twopeas on Mar 14, 17 9:53 AM
Thanks Erika!

[Post New]by BuddhaBuddy on Mar 15, 17 12:38 AM
twopeas wrote:Thanks Erika!

You should also have one of those walking pots as a pet! :-)

Mirlanda
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Mirlanda on Mar 20, 17 5:44 AM
whitewolf2226 wrote:Plus it doesn't seem that having runes or high percentage for say, gems, works. I don't seem to gain any advantage other then mana, and that's not all the time.

After reading this post, I've noticed the same thing over the last week. My odds to win gems is 53.8%, but I still hardly get any gems. I've put in a support ticket. We'll see what happens...

VisionAri
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by VisionAri on Apr 12, 17 3:29 PM
I've played 3 times since Lambchop sent me to find some grass, but I haven't whacked up a single clump. Is it just me?

Discus3
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by Discus3 on Apr 13, 17 4:40 AM
VisionAri wrote:I've played 3 times since Lambchop sent me to find some grass, but I haven't whacked up a single clump. Is it just me?

Hi VisionAri,

Look at the field you're working in and you should see a small clump of grass. They have to be whacked up separately. I think I missed some because I did not know that.

Good luck to you!

Discus3

Edited on 04/13/2017 at 5:17:40 AM PST

VisionAri
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by VisionAri on Apr 13, 17 3:28 PM
Discus3 wrote:
VisionAri wrote:I've played 3 times since Lambchop sent me to find some grass, but I haven't whacked up a single clump. Is it just me?

Hi VisionAri,

Look at the field you're working in and you should see a small clump of grass. They have to be whacked up separately. I think I missed some because I did not know that.

Good luck to you!

Discus3

Thanks, Discus! I'm in a Secret Bonus Area where everything is a tuft of grass,so I had to hunt for tufts that looked different from all the other tufts, lol.

[Post New]by GiselaT on Apr 15, 17 12:12 PM
Amicus Isle seems to be malfunctioning. There's so trash, bottles or shells that I need to pick up and no one else on the island. Also can't go to another 'room'.
Cleared cache...no change.

[Post New]by HowlingmoonWS on Apr 17, 17 5:32 PM
Bush **** 2 has not been loading since last night for myself or my husband. We play via BFG Games Manager. When we click on play now, it opens a white window with loading at the top. It never gets past that. We've tried multiple wifi's and still nothing.

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Apr 18, 17 9:27 AM
HowlingmoonWS wrote:Bush **** 2 has not been loading since last night for myself or my husband. We play via BFG Games Manager. When we click on play now, it opens a white window with loading at the top. It never gets past that. We've tried multiple wifi's and still nothing.

Try going to big fish in a browser and loading BW2 from the online games section.

That usually works until the game manager gets fixed.

[Post New]by random76 on May 1, 17 4:16 AM
Amicus not working properly again - nothing on the ground to collect for quests. Cannot change islands either.

Also chat is not working - just disconnects me.

[Post New]by MyGame2017 on May 1, 17 5:27 AM
random76 wrote:Amicus not working properly again - nothing on the ground to collect for quests. Cannot change islands either.

Also chat is not working - just disconnects me.

I have the same problem. Tried clearing the cache, refreshed the browser, checked for flash updates and still have issue. Is there anything else to try or is the issue within the game.

bkmam
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by bkmam on May 1, 17 8:20 AM
Same amicus island problems as above. Not connecting to the multiplayer server.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 4, 17 9:48 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for letting us know that there was some trouble with Amicus island. It looks like the server was restarted and players should now be able to continue game play. For more information, see the following thread:

Problem with connecting on the Amicus Isle

Thank you for your patience and continued support! Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by tolovus on May 5, 17 12:31 PM
I have tried to load the game three times in the past 30 minutes without success. It is locking up in the "Loading Graphics" stage.

[Post New]by ClassyLady565 on May 5, 17 1:23 PM
tolovus wrote:I have tried to load the game three times in the past 30 minutes without success. It is locking up in the "Loading Graphics" stage.

Having the same problem here. The Loading Graphics is getting stuck at around 1/4 of the bar. I was able to type in the chatroom, but no game.

Update: Upon suggestions from the friendly members in the chatroom, I cleared my browser cache (that worked for someone else, but sadly not me) and then uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Happily that worked for me.

Edited my post in hopes that it helps others.

Happy gaming!!

Edited on 05/05/2017 at 2:59:26 PM PST

Naniwa_man
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Naniwa_man on Jun 9, 17 3:02 PM
Reporting a possibility of an error:

I have spoken to the Botanist in Amicus Isle and he could not show me
any of his items.

Is this a default?
If not, this should be fixed soon.

Edited on 06/11/2017 at 6:36:56 AM PST

EndlessSerpent
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

Just bought that new mount ane never received it.

[Post New]by EndlessSerpent on Jun 16, 17 12:46 PM
I just bought that new mount and never received it. Same thing happened on Facebook. bought the mount and never received it. Can someone please check into this for us?

Nevermind. It's NOT a mount, it's a pet. lol Found them on both accounts. Sorry about that.

Edited on 06/16/2017 at 1:20:08 PM PST

VisionAri
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

[Post New]by VisionAri on Jul 2, 17 11:57 AM
"Collect the Component"... how?

In the fireworks launcher quest, I've collected the special component. In fact, I've collected 13 of them! However, the quest is still telling me that the "collect the component" task is still incomplete. How do I get unstuck?

Thanks.

[Post New]by zebrafan on Jul 4, 17 5:55 AM
VisionAri wrote:"Collect the Component"... how?

In the fireworks launcher quest, I've collected the special component. In fact, I've collected 13 of them! However, the quest is still telling me that the "collect the component" task is still incomplete. How do I get unstuck?

Thanks.

I have the same issue.

Go to: