Upcoming Absences

MayGem
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Absence of MayGem

[Post New]by MayGem on Nov 7, 17 2:31 PM
I want to inform my friends and neighbors that I will be dealing with RL for a couple of weeks. I will try to get online and gift when I can but my time will be very limited. I will try to help when I can. In the meantime Happy Gaming.

India1435
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:Upcoming Absences

[Post New]by India1435 on Nov 8, 17 12:27 AM
Dearest friends and neighbours, life has happened sometimes it is unpleasant, and I will be unable to login and play for the next few months. Those of you who want to delete me, no hard feelings. Love each and every one of you x

Indy

aurendel01
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Nov 8, 17 5:21 AM
Sorry, Indy.

I may delete you, but if you're able to come back, please look me up! I'll be glad to have you in my neighborhood again.

Aurendel
Fdr2G2

[Post New]by nana1996 on Nov 8, 17 11:20 AM
I will be snoozing from Nov 8th(today!) thru Nov 15. I will try to sign on and gift as I can. Thank you to all my neighbors!

[Post New]by ttaravision on Nov 9, 17 11:19 AM
Hi my neighbors,

I won't be able to play Wednesday or Thursdays and my time Sundays will now be limited. I may not be able to gift these days. I apologize in advance. However, I have stuff these days that need my attention.

I understand if you don't want to keep me. I will try to gift, I just may not be able to.

[Post New]by mistyshadow on Nov 14, 17 9:55 AM
Dear neighbors,

I am in the process of moving, so I will not be playing for awhile. I am not sure when I will have my internet connection turned on in the new location, (getting unpacked & settled into the new place will take priority), so I'm not sure how long I will be away. If you have to delete me it's no problem, I understand. I can always rebuild my neighborhood when I return.

Thank You

Mistyshadow

Edited on 11/14/2017 at 9:56:00 AM PST

[Post New]by Galina_Left on Nov 29, 17 8:51 AM
My dear friends!

I will be on vacation from December 1st to December 15th
Please don't delete me as I like you all
The game is back and I wish all of you a very happy gaiming

Galina

P.S. Same applies to galinaleft's account.

javacupper
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by javacupper on Nov 29, 17 9:15 AM
Galina_Left wrote:My dear friends!

I will be on vacation from December 1st to December 15th
Please don't delete me as I like you all
The game is back and I wish all of you a very happy gaiming

Galina

P.S. Same applies to galinaleft's account.

See you when you get back!

[Post New]by ttaravision on Dec 6, 17 11:25 AM
Hi Neighbors,

I still cannot play. The game only allows me to gift and visit. I will try to log on each day and gift, but it is frustrating to say the least. If I miss a couple days, you know why. I've heard others are having the same problem.

I apologize in advance if I miss days. It just isn't worth the time to spend gifting and visiting if I can't play. I will try to play from my laptop to see if it works. But my laptop isn't for playing. But I may try anyway. I doubt it will work.

Thanks for being wonderful neighbors. I still get the banner at the top of the screen saying the game is not available. I tried Chrome, IE, GM, and FireFox is the only one that lets me in. The others just give me a blank screen with the ivory background. My flash is updated, and so is windows. I don't have any malware. ... As you can see I've been trying everything.

sir_vival
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by sir_vival on Dec 20, 17 1:21 PM
@ neighbours of pecollins57

She will move to another location and wanted me to publish the following message:

It will take a few days before internet is up and working. I don't do the forum but if you could mention in the appropriate place I will not be around again until mid Jan that would be great!!

Please don't delete her from your hood.
She sends everyone best christmas wishes for you and your beloved ones.
Sir Vival

sifflevent
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by sifflevent on Dec 25, 17 11:15 PM
I'll be away until Jan 15th, hope to see you all again then !

Evalm
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by Evalm on Dec 26, 17 4:11 PM
I will be away until 16th Jan and will sleep, hope to see you all when I get back but understand if you need to delete, Happy New Year in advance

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by prymcinxl on Jan 31, 18 4:38 AM

Edited on 02/01/2018 at 9:09:40 AM PST

elianchen
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by elianchen on Feb 8, 18 11:36 PM
Dear Neighbors and Friends!
I will be away from 10. until 26. February on Holidays. I'm going to enjoy some in the Dominican Republic . The Winter in Germany/Hamburg is toooo cold...

Hope to see you all when i get back!

Love Eli

Edited on 02/08/2018 at 11:36:55 PM PST

aurendel01
Minnow
Minnow
248 Posts

[Post New]by aurendel01 on Feb 10, 18 8:01 AM
Dear Neighbors and Friends,

My Real Life job is approaching our busy season. Soon I'll be working six or seven days a week, and will have little time & energy to play. If you want to delete me from your neighborhood when I fall asleep, that's ok, I can look you up in the summer when I've got more game time.

Happy gaming to you all.

Vulcaness
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by Vulcaness on Feb 12, 18 8:51 AM
I'm not really asleep. I'm in communication with Russia to get my password fixed.

All fixed and wide awake.

Edited on 02/13/2018 at 1:41:25 PM PST

rilana58
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by rilana58 on Feb 23, 18 11:30 AM
Dear neighbours. As I already wrote elsewhere on the forum I'll be away until the 17th of March.
Hope to find you all again in my neigbourhood.
Love Rilana

Yunikorn
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Yunikorn on Mar 27, 18 10:53 AM
Dear Neighbor Friends and Guildies,

I will be out-of-town for work and without computer access from Sunday, April 1 until Friday, April 6, so I will not be on the game at all.

Happy gaming and Happy Easter!

frogmatic
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by frogmatic on Mar 28, 18 12:54 AM
Dear patient neighbours,

Surgery tomorrow, so I'll probably be AWOL again for at least a few days. I understand completely if you delete me.

Kathy (frogmatic)

PlusJenney
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by PlusJenney on Mar 28, 18 6:20 AM
Wishing you a speedy recovery Kathy!

Go to: