Suggestions for the developers

TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
5,916 Posts

Re:Suggestions for the developers

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jun 27, 17 3:54 PM
gohill wrote:Weeeeeeeeeeeell, I'm not going to pay coins for airship items when I can MAKE 50 coins and get the airship item for free from a HO.... just sayin.....

But if you played for an item, you could pick which airship item to play for, which would help balance the airship inventory.

When working on the DQ's, I'd rather play for something I can use instead of coins, coins, and more coins. But for those who'd rather play for coins, Anabel and Co would still be there.

BAPPLE
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Jun 28, 17 8:34 AM
I would like some new Daily Quests. My idea is for the reward to be a ruby chest. These quests would kick in when a player reaches a higher level. New zoom zones , New HOS puzzles etc. Things not incorporated in the current assortment. If they can offer unique pets this should be feasible. Could even start at the same time as unique pets are acquired.As a reward: one or more packages of airship parts, a crafted item, perhaps diamonds.

Edited to add I would like it to be a combination of 3,5 and 10 parts to fit with current achievements.

Edited on 06/28/2017 at 9:23:50 AM PST

Desertdruid
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,400 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jun 28, 17 9:21 AM
Interesting idea - Ruby chest quests. Just remember, with greater rewards come greater demands.
I shudder to think of greater demands than Gnome Spy or RecordKeeper' s demands!

BAPPLE
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Jun 28, 17 9:32 AM
I agree but maybe introduce 2 each of 3,5,10 part quests. Limit sending airships . I personally would like a reward to skip a DQ. I would use that to skip one I've just done (happened yesterday) or one that I currently skip because I just used my 3 dice rolls. I think many ideas in this thread could be included in this.

silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
4,806 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jun 28, 17 10:15 AM
BAPPLE wrote: I personally would like a reward to skip a DQ. I would use that to skip one I've just done (happened yesterday) or one that I currently skip because I just used my 3 dice rolls. I think many ideas in this thread could be included in this.

I think you have some interesting ideas here. I too would LOVE a skip a DQ something. But it can't be too easy to get or everyone would keep skipping Gnome Spy or Robbery. What's the point of having those if you never do them I usually use an amulet when those come my way after spending a week gathering Energy orbs. I wouldn't change that.

However, if there was a way skip DQ's perhaps they can create an object that allows you to do that but it could be something you have to craft for 7000 coins and some ZZ items. Well... it's a proposal anyway and as always open to criticism or improvement of that suggestion.

BAPPLE
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Jun 28, 17 11:44 AM
I agree that it shouldn't be too easy. I use amulets for the DQ's you mention. I only avoid one if I've already done 1or 2. And need to accumulate inventory.I don't mean for this to replace the amulets in any way. The current DQ's would still be in the rotation (for the lack of a better word)
My main objective was to get a bundle or bundles of airship items. And for some variety and way to use inventory from areas that are not included in current quests.. I welcome more suggestions. The more ideas the better chance of the developers considering the development of a way to increase inventory of airship items.

susiewastaken
Flounder
Flounder
2,250 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Jul 1, 17 7:11 PM
English as a second language or not, I am offended by the writing of the Storytelling Cat stating that creatures of different races were forbidden from falling in love.

They meant SPECIES...not races!

I know this is a passing statement...one that is only read briefly until the little quest is completed, but it is just plain wrong.

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Jul 3, 17 8:01 PM
I'd like to see the Lucky Diamond machine in Trina's room reward multiple stamps and pet food, maybe 3 or 5, like the diamonds and coins when you get 3 of a kind.

silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
4,806 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 5, 17 10:27 AM
Just to reiterate someone else's suggestion...

Could we please have a No Cooldown Amulet for only 30 minutes (exactly like the gold No Cooldown Amulet but only half the time). Charge it for 55 or 60 energy units would be fair.

The gold No Cooldown Amulet is great and want to keep it but often times 60 minutes is too long. Having another at half the time (30 min) for approximately half the cost of energy would be very useful.

The silver Quick Cooldown Amulet is completely useless. I have not found a use for it that is beneficial to the game in any way.

Thank you in advance.

Shadow3814
Minnow
Minnow
235 Posts

[Post New]by Shadow3814 on Jul 6, 17 3:16 PM
I have a suggestion concerning the "Ships Wheels" from the Airship... Why can't this item be placed in our inventory to help alleviate the un-Godly amount we seem to need to complete a DQ or Trina's Quest?
They could be totally useless items like the Thank You Cards or Cornucopia Cards, which are only used for Trina (Thank You Cards) or to craft special pets (Cornucopia Cards). You can't gift, sell or de-shard them. They would only be used to help alleviate the amount you need to finish a quest.

Example... I needed 250 wheels for a quest. The Airship only offered me 247! 3 wheels short! The next time around, the Airship gave me 228... which meant I lost 225 wheels to Cyber Space or La La Land, whichever you prefer. If we could collect the wheels like we do the Thank You/Cornucopia Cards this would help alleviate the stress that all players feel concerning the Airship... especially when you have to wait 4 hours for the ship to return... not everyone can afford to purchase Diamonds... and you only have 3 hours to complete the quest before the end of their day, when the quest resets itself. If they were a collectible item, then, if you didn't have enough to send from the Airship... the remaining amount could automatically be deducted from your inventory... like what is done with the Thank You Cards for Trina's Quests.

This is just one of many suggestions, concerning the Airship.... Thank You

Shadow3814

abigail28
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by abigail28 on Jul 6, 17 9:36 PM
Can we go to Ireland for the next update? I love all the Irish myths and legends, and it would be so beautiful!

Game credits.

[Post New]by greencat1975 on Jul 7, 17 1:33 PM
I would like to be able to use my Big Fish game credits to buy stuff in the Midnight Castle game. Since we started playing MC, it's the only game I play except my mosaics games.
Also, I must be really slow in finishing my HOSs. By the time I finish my round, the first one, the Tavern, is ready to go again. If I have time to kill I just do puzzles to make extra coins and diamonds.

[Post New]by greencat1975 on Jul 7, 17 1:44 PM
I would like to be able to buy Amulets. Whether with gold coins or real money. I can complete two DQ's in the hour there is no cool down. It can take days to collect 100 amulets just doing the HOS's.

gohill
Manatee
Manatee
3,928 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jul 7, 17 6:27 PM
greencat1975 wrote: I would like to be able to buy Amulets. Whether with gold coins or real money. I can complete two DQ's in the hour there is no cool down. It can take days to collect 100 amulets just doing the HOS's.

We have two amulets.... that are powered by energy units... me thinks you mean energy units

TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
5,916 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 8, 17 11:25 AM
Change the rewards for the 3rd levels of Key Master and Ace Assistant to avatars.

Should I live long enough to finish these achievements (and no, I don't want the amounts changed because I want to be assured of having something to strive for), I want a reward that can be displayed, a reward that will last and not be used up.

dreamfantasy
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by dreamfantasy on Jul 10, 17 5:24 AM
For me this would be fine if the devs would give us a new location by elves forest or fairy forest - mystical places - and elves forest opens real early in game.
I think, on such place a new mini game wuld be fine, what we could play 1x in a week or 1x in a month. I think about a mirrors layrinth.
On the way to a special goal are items to find like 1 diamond, 1 coin, 1 shard, 1 stamp
and if the player reache the goal it would be the greates if we could choice from a pool of prices.
We have so many new player, which too would like to have the avatars from older challenges or the sportsmen - or too the little champion cat - and for such player, which already have this all we can choice between bundles of coins, stams, diamonds,
shards - or furniture for our private rooms.
Such a minigame would help us by reaching the avatar goals in any time of our live - and make us happy

Edited on 07/10/2017 at 5:26:52 AM PST

TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
5,916 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 17, 17 6:24 AM
Castle challenge 7 is an exact duplicate of the very first castle challenge, with 1 minor change.

IMO, you changed the wrong task. Please, never EVER repeat task #5, Complete a 5 part Daily Quest.

Consider replacing it with: Earn a chest from the Daily Quest gnome. Alternatively, replace it with something like Complete 10 parts of a daily quest.

silver_hawk
Stingray
Stingray
4,806 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 18, 17 8:20 AM
I've got Gnome Spy again

I've made a decision...

There is no way to do Gnome Spy without an amulet or a ton of diamonds as it is a 16 hour DQ without assistance. I've been burned the last 4 times I used an amulet. I've got fast 10 part DQ's that take less than an hour on their own within the time remaining - a waste. I've also got good DQ's but ALL requiring airships and dice games thereby spending a boat load of diamonds to clear through them with the time remaining.

NO MORE

I'm done with Gnome Spy until the dev's do SOMETHING about airship requirements AND provide us with a 30 minute No Cooldown Amulet.

Edited on 07/18/2017 at 8:21:53 AM PST

okiejustme2006
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by okiejustme2006 on Jul 18, 17 6:18 PM
This is just a thought that came to me. I have a feeling most of us that play do so partially because there are no times sections. I, for one, liked and chose to play MC back in the beta stages. I don't even try to be at the top of the list on the hos! Anyway, we don't need to include timed events in the mini games that are included to keep us here between updates.
So, my suggestion is to eliminate times sections for required events.
Connie
Aah Me

TiramaSue
Stingray
Stingray
5,916 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 22, 17 7:49 AM
(To the tune of Mr Sandman)

(Click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click)
(Click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click)
Mr Thelen, please read this thread
We have a problem it needs to be said
It pains me to make this harsh accusation
But those airship wheels are causing me frustration
Mr Thelen, I'm not alone
There's many players who echo my groans
Please before we go insane
Mr Thelen, please fix this game

(Click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click)
(Click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click)
Mr Thelen, please help us out
Developers listen when you start to shout
All our suggestions have fallen on deaf ears
And we've been making them for over two years!
Mr Thelen, you are "THE FISH"
One word from you, and we'll get our wish
Please before we go insane
Mr Thelen, please fix this game

Go to: