bfgIlinalta
1,804 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 19, 17 4:48 PM
Hello mommduck,

Thank you for providing us that feedback about what the situation with that Kindle device has caused. I want to apologize for any confusion that occurred while we investigated what was causing the issues with some of the specific devices that were having trouble with the recent update. We definitely want to assist with that new crash and progress loss though, and I recommend staying in touch with our Midnight Castle Support Team if you have already contacted them about this situation. They are more than happy to continue helping with the new device or old one.

If you haven't contacted the Support Team or if another player is seeing trouble with their Android device playing Midnight Castle, do not hesitate to contact the Midnight Castle Support Team with your in-game Friend Code. Our Reps are happy to help out as best they can and will get back in touch as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience, and I apologize again for any confusion surrounding the update issue some Android devices were experiencing. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by jackieclune2 on Apr 19, 17 11:58 PM

Edited on 04/20/2017 at 9:45:28 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
7,737 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 20, 17 9:48 AM
Hi there,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank players for their patience regarding spam posts within the forums. Spam exists because we must make the forums accessible to anyone who would like to create an account and participate. We will continue to request upgrades to our spam filters along with manually banning each spam poster and deleting each spam post. For more information, please see the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - August 12, 2015

Thank you for your patience and understanding! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

only1Marne
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by only1Marne on Apr 21, 17 8:07 AM
When I went to play MC today I had a message to download the app store app to continue, now I can't bring the game back on.

bfgBellerophon
7,737 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 21, 17 9:19 AM
Hi only1Marne,

I'm sorry to hear that when trying to download the Midnight Castle app, the game won't open on your device. It is recommended to refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page as it contains troubleshooting steps that have been known to help get players back into their game.

Midnight Castle Android Troubleshooting

If you continue to have issues opening your game, please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team with your device information and player ID if you are able. If you are not able to provide your player ID, please try and give details of your game such as profile name, avatar used, and approximation of currency. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any wya that we can.

bfgBellerophon

nm77
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Stuck on Level 60 even though I complete what is required several times over!

[Post New]by nm77 on Apr 21, 17 9:55 AM
I am stuck on Level 60 in Midnight Castle on Kindle Fire, and although I have completed the pet food quest several times and it always resent to 0/10.
This is not allowing me to go forward even though I complete what is required.
I do not want to lose all my coins and diamonds, and do not want to stop playing entirely.
Thanks for the help

Edited on 04/21/2017 at 9:58:23 AM PST

Kimball321
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Kimball321 on Apr 23, 17 2:53 AM
Game keeps flashing on and off tried closing down kindle but it still persists yours Chris

bfgIlinalta
1,804 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 23, 17 5:30 PM
Hello nm77 and Kimball321,

Thank you for taking the time to report what you are experiencing while playing the Android version of Midnight Castle. It looks like there is both an issue with the game not noting the progress of a quest and another where the game is flashing on and then off, and that some preliminary troubleshooting seems to have not helped.

It is possible that the steps on the linked article below following turning the device off and on again could assist with both of these issues, and the first thing I would like to do is recommend seeing if they will help with the crashing after flashing on as well as the game resetting that quest criteria:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Android)

If those steps don't seem to help or if you'd just like to receive additional assistance while troubleshooting, what I would like to recommend is contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with the make and model of the device seeing the issue, the version of operating system the device is using, as well as your Friend Code for the game. Our Reps will get in touch as soon as they can to continue helping out.

It seems like most players know where to find their Friend Code, but if you are unsure where to find that so it can be provided to the Support Team, the following article can assist in retrieving it:

What is my Friend Code?

Thank you both for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. Don't hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators with any further question. We're all happy to listen and help out.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: