Friends for Android

Re:Friends for Android

[Post New]by claire_lou28 on Feb 14, 18 5:58 AM
Hi all. Yet again I have got a new device and lost all of my progress. Any ideas how I can stop this happening again? My new game id is a914273. Please feel free to add me as it's much more fun with friends x x

rellen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by rellen on Feb 15, 18 7:36 PM
hi i need friends plz I.D.955793

Teahq
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Teahq on Feb 17, 18 1:23 PM
Hi!

I joined and like many others are in need of friends!

I cannot seem to get enough unique stamps no matter what I do.

I would love some friends in the game my code is a958412.

[Post New]by Gr8dnz on Feb 23, 18 6:14 AM
Looking for friends....a945859

Also, a few questions

I am at level 25....I have a floaty thing with a lock saying it wants 10,000 coins
And two of those floatys with tools ,one asking for 4,000 ,the other 4500 . I am only at the half way point for level 25.....why ask for money for me to level up.....isent the point to finish challenges to move up. I added it up,thats almost 50 bucks if I buy coin. I am going broke buying diamonds to feed and craft simple food. I have not gotten a single gold box,no matter what room. I have the lemer,the puppy,and the griffen? How do you feed one ,let alone 3....and still not get golden boxes. Do I need more friends to get food?
I had been doing this alone till a few weeks ago ,till I found this forum and sent some friend requests ...but if it costs me this much to play i won't be playing very much longer. Too much pressure for money.....it's almost not fun anymore. I play this to get away from stress.....now I am stressed about money to feed my castle pets

Any suggestions....I do go thru the castle to get coins, I sell stuff.....but I have only gotten 3 eggs.....

HELP PLEASE.......

BAPPLE
Clownfish
Clownfish
519 Posts

[Post New]by BAPPLE on Feb 23, 18 6:41 AM
Gr8dnz wrote:Looking for friends....a945859

Also, a few questions

I am at level 25....I have a floaty thing with a lock saying it wants 10,000 coins
And two of those floatys with tools ,one asking for 4,000 ,the other 4500 . I am only at the half way point for level 25.....why ask for money for me to level up.....isent the point to finish challenges to move up. I added it up,thats almost 50 bucks if I buy coin. I am going broke buying diamonds to feed and craft simple food. I have not gotten a single gold box,no matter what room. I have the lemer,the puppy,and the griffen? How do you feed one ,let alone 3....and still not get golden boxes. Do I need more friends to get food?
I had been doing this alone till a few weeks ago ,till I found this forum and sent some friend requests ...but if it costs me this much to play i won't be playing very much longer. Too much pressure for money.....it's almost not fun anymore. I play this to get away from stress.....now I am stressed about money to feed my castle pets

Any suggestions....I do go thru the castle to get coins, I sell stuff.....but I have only gotten 3 eggs.....

HELP PLEASE.......

I will send you a friend request and I sent you private message regarding your questions. Also go to Helpful Links and click on New Strategy Guide. There is a wealth of information to be found. Welcome to the forum.

Edited on 02/23/2018 at 6:44:40 AM PST

Go to: