Anyone has cursor issues???

[Post New]by xstitchcarina on Feb 3, 10 1:32 PM
I played this game just now for an hour and it seems like a very nice game. Only the cursor is so dragging and when you want to click on like giving the shark potion to the shark, it might take me 3 or 4 tries, because I can't get the cursor to where it needs to go.

Anyone else who has this problem and has a solution for it? Because I won't buy it, if I have this problem, there is no fun in it then.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Re:Anyone has cursor issues???

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 3, 10 4:58 PM
Hey xstitchcarina,

There are a variety of reasons why your cursor might be lagging. A couple of things you can try are (if you're running Vista or Windows 7) disabling Aero settings or double checking that your display drivers and DirectX are up to date.

The following help articles will walk you through these solutions:

Disable Vista’s Aero Settings to Improve Game Play

Unable to Play Downloadable Game

If none of this helps, I'd suggest troubleshooting with tech support. You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page to reach the Webform. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

ivanbral
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

[Post New]by ivanbral on Feb 3, 10 11:46 PM
I think you should turn OFF "Water Effects" and "Shadows". To do this, go to Main Menu (after the Big Fish Games logo), and click on the Settings button.
Do this, and I think you'll have a much better control over the cursor.

[Post New]by xstitchcarina on Feb 4, 10 10:49 AM
Thanks for replying bgfZambezi. I don't have Vista and I just run the normal Windows as far as i know. I didn't buy anything for this computer.

Thanks for the suggestions you gave too ivanbral, only I can't try it anymore, because my hour is finished. And I don't want to buy it on luck. Maybe I can try to download it from another game place and see if it works there. Will see what i do.

Go to: