Why no walkthrough?

[Post New]by MalteseBaby on Feb 3, 10 2:25 PM
Considering that the game has been on BFG as a CE with the same puzzles and so forth for weeks., why is there no walkthrough?

When will one be available? I am not buying until there's one available. Thank you.

I see there is one for the CE edition stuck on the BLOGS

[Post New]by MalteseBaby on Feb 3, 10 2:27 PM

Edited on 02/26/2012 at 12:44:30 AM PST

Vaugh
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,254 Posts

Re:Why no walkthrough?

[Post New]by Vaugh on Feb 3, 10 2:30 PM
Welcome to the pond MalteseBaby

There is a blog walkthrough for this game. Click on "Try this game" at the top of this thread and it will take you to where you can download the game. To the right where it tells about the game, is the blog walkthrough. Not very articulate but I hope this helps.

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on Feb 4, 10 4:48 PM
Is it safe now to go there because my computer got a virus when I was last there and it cost me a lot to have it repaired. Now I am afraid to go there.

Why no walkthrough?

[Post New]by kingford on Feb 4, 10 5:20 PM
MalteseBaby wrote:Considering that the game has been on BFG as a CE with the same puzzles and so forth for weeks., why is there no walkthrough?

When will one be available? I am not buying until there's one available. Thank you.

paloma18
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by paloma18 on Feb 4, 10 6:36 PM
barregar wrote:Is it safe now to go there because my computer got a virus when I was last there and it cost me a lot to have it repaired. Now I am afraid to go there.

I go to gamezebo several times a day using their walkthroughs for several games and have never picked up any problems. I scan my comp. every night after playing games and surfing so I would know. You can check the security of sites thru wot.com. Maybe this will help.

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 23, 12 5:44 PM
comes with the CE and is worth having.... very fun game

Go to: