A glitch at level 50

[Post New]by princessnaff on Jun 21, 16 12:55 PM
I made it to level 50...love the game but it has a glitch. I have uninstalled and started over a few times still glitches?? Any suggestions. This has happened with another game as well...Dreampath, the two kingdoms..I am not happy!!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:A glitch at level 50

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 21, 16 3:00 PM
Welcome to the pond!

It would be more helpful if you explained in detail what the technical issue is you're having. Most of us aren't computer experts so I can't guarantee you'll get a solution here, but without knowing what the problem is, really can't offer any advice.

If you are stuck on a particular level several gamers here have finished the game and could offer tips on getting past the board in question.

oh_oma
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by oh_oma on Jun 21, 16 4:47 PM
I concur with Synthpop, more details about what you are experiencing would be helpful. No one wants to insult you with playing information for the level if that isn't the problem. I have played through that part of the game several times now and not experienced any glitch but that is not to say it can't happen. I just replayed the level making notes so that I can assist when you let us know what's going on in the game for you.

PS: This level is on of my least favorite levels (even on relaxed mode, with a healthy horse) it took a boots powerup, a fire powerup, a wind powerup and a mace for final cleanups to get a badge on this level.

crispinscot
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by crispinscot on Jun 26, 16 4:20 PM
I too have a glitch at level 50.
It stops working and there is a white circle. I was going back to the blacksmith to get more gold to buy a bomb as I only had 2 consecutive squares to destroy. When I went back from the blacksmith, It first of all gave me a completely empty screen and then when I tried to continue, asked if |I wanted to quit. I did that and then tried again and it came back with the total number of moves as at the beginning and no stars completed. Just wouldn't progress from here! I'll try uninstalling it and installing it again but princess naff said she had done that and it still had the glitch.
I've been playing this game for ages as I don't like being beaten by a game as I've already said in previous posts to Synthopop addict.

oh_oma
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by oh_oma on Jun 27, 16 1:15 AM
This sounds rather like the blue screen glitch that happens when you leave a board and then go back to it. Synthpop Addict posted a thread about working around that. I think you have to play a previous level (sacrificing a life) and then the level you are trying to complete should be back to normal. It sucks though being so close to finishing and then having it freeze you out like that.

Please note though that you can't make the bomb or mace power-ups at the blacksmith. (except for the very first time) If you were trying to get more gold bars to get one, you can do that from the level you are playing by clicking on the + beside the bars. You have options there of trading wood and metal in batches for gold bars. It is a safer option than leaving the level and going back but it does consume more materials than individual bars at the blacksmith. It would be interesting to find out what operation system/flash player you are using. I have left levels and returned without the white or blue screen happening. I run Windows 10 with the Edge flash player.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jun 27, 16 6:28 AM
I use Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit with whatever the newest version of Adobe Flash player is and it hasn't messed up the loading of the game (seen 2 posts now saying that the game won't load after some update?) but I have gotten the blue screen glitch once. It happened when I exited the same level twice. My guess is the game code doesn't save your level correctly if you try to leave more than once. The few times I left a board midlevel only one time it was OK.

Go to: