DebbyM123
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

What is going on with this forum?

[Post New]by DebbyM123 on Jun 21, 16 8:07 PM
I would like to know: (1) is it true that there will be no more updates and (2) is any help forthcoming for this game?

Several days ago, I requested help here on this forum. 17 people viewed it but yet noone answered, not even to tell me that it was dealt with in a previous post. As I mentioned in that thread, I am new to the game. You would think someone would answer... unless, what I suspect, there are no longer any moderator help for this forum. If there is, please let me know.

Edited on 06/21/2016 at 8:09:46 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:What is going on with this forum?

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 23, 16 10:43 AM
Hi DebbyM123,

I see that there is some question regarding updates and assistance in the forums.

For clarification, the difficult decision to no longer provide updates to this particular game was made. The Moderation Team will continue to pass along feedback to the appropriate teams and provide assistance in the forums. Please keep in mind that the Moderation Team oversees thousands of game forums and we appreciate your patience. For more information regarding the decision, please see the following thread:

An Important Announcement Regarding Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery - August 18, 2015

I was able to see that you have posted regarding how to feed the dog in this game, you can see my response in the thread HERE. To further assist with this question, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread to redirect it to your original thread mentioned.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: