Slow Motion

[Post New]by teebee5 on Feb 4, 10 10:34 AM
Is anyone else having a problem with this game crawling along at a snail's pace? it took me about 25 minutes to play what I usually could play in 10 minutes. I don't think it's my computer. My husband is a computer wiz and has everything updated. I quit the game with 35 min left on the trial offer to see if anyone else is having this problem.

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

Re:Slow Motion

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Feb 4, 10 6:10 PM
Not just me then.

Thing is though now the whole computer is running slow. I am trying to uninstall the trail but it is taking forever and the computer is dragging a lot.

Going to do a scan to try and speed it up but concerning the game I give up on it.

I have no patience, i can not be sat there waiting ten minutes for a drum to bang out a sequence.

Oh well, onward and upward.

[Post New]by teebee5 on Feb 4, 10 6:27 PM
I gave up at the drum scene too. I uninstalled the game. It did'nt seem that good anyway. Thanks for the reply though.

bluesinew
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by bluesinew on Feb 4, 10 7:16 PM
I noticed a slow-down when playing the mini games, so I skipped them, after the first one, when playing the trial. I stopped playing after 30 minutes, for 15 of those 30 minutes I was waiting for the first mini-game to start. My computer is up-to-date and brand new, with a high-end gaming video card, so I was surprised that this happened.

I will not purchase this one.

boojunior
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by boojunior on Feb 4, 10 10:05 PM
am glad it is not just me. the game seems like it will be fun. too bad. do not want to buy if you cannot enjoy it.

lindaba
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by lindaba on Feb 5, 10 10:53 AM
Happy to hear it's not just me, either!!! LOL The mini-games were particular killers!!! I was rather enjoying it, I think, when I was awake!! My machine isn't all that new, but I don't have many problems with other games.

Hope they can get that fixed!!

[Post New]by OMAFAURL on Feb 5, 10 7:20 PM
To say this ran like "Molasses in January" would be to say it won the Indy, Slow is not a good enough word.

[Post New]by absolutrebel on Feb 5, 10 9:00 PM
Painfully slow in the mini games. Otherwise I loved it, but I gave up waiting on the slo-mo !

[Post New]by Hidobjecfan22 on Feb 8, 10 9:17 PM
Yes same problem I was having as well and I thought about updating my video card but since you guys are having the same issues about running slow. (Sigh)
I bought the game and it really is slow some one needs to get a hold of the tech team or they need to update the graphics or something. It loads fine but when you exit the game or click on the object its like waiting for Christmas in July and it comes in December.

But anyway I wanted to find out if any of you have notified the Bigfish Tech support about this issue? If not I will get a hold of someone.

helenclare
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by helenclare on Feb 9, 10 1:27 AM
Just thought I'd let you know that I haven't had any problems with this game sofar. I have only played the trial. Still thinking about whether to buy it or not. I don't think it is a very challenging game but apart from that I quite enjoyed it. I imagine it would take no time to finish though.

[Post New]by widelenss on Feb 12, 10 2:37 PM
Having same problem. Looked like a good game

Nansky69
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by Nansky69 on Feb 13, 10 10:22 AM
I'm having the same problem but still bought the game, it's real fun. Have to mention I only have to wait a couple of seconds but it occures a LOT. Didn't have problems during the trial that's why I bought it.

[Post New]by ursula64 on Feb 14, 10 7:38 AM
Nansky69 wrote:I'm having the same problem but still bought the game, it's real fun. Have to mention I only have to wait a couple of seconds but it occures a LOT. Didn't have problems during the trial that's why I bought it.

[Post New]by ursula64 on Feb 14, 10 7:41 AM
do not fear--I experienced the same problem also--after going through a few sites the game went back to normal again. Must just be those several sites that are screwed up.

susielee
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by susielee on Feb 21, 10 9:23 AM
So far, the only place I've run into slow motion was in the "dinosaur jump" minin game. It was ultra, ultra slow, so I skipped it when it finally stopped. Then all was well again.

MF64
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by MF64 on Feb 25, 10 10:27 AM
So glad to hear others are having the same problem. Couldn't play the
dino-bird puzzle and had a time getting out of it. Now and then other
parts will slow down also. Like game...please fix!!

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Dec 3, 10 8:54 PM
I had no problem whatever w/ the drums. Well, remembering the sequence, yes. But that gave me a chance to observe that the re-poundings started w/ reasonable speed. I didn't experience undue delays in that mini-game coming up, either.

Since I see that the last complaint was at the end of February, I wonder if there's been a fix since then?

Go to: