Jencinta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Worth the buy?

[Post New]by Jencinta on Feb 4, 10 11:08 AM
Wondering if its worth the buy? I love TM games, all types, but I'm tired of getting things I finish in 2 hrs, and have no replay value. I didnt see a review post on here and just wanted to know what ppl thought.

Thx

Re:Worth the buy?

[Post New]by gabusch on Feb 4, 10 10:02 PM
You'll probably finish this game in just under 5 hours (allot one hour per island), and there's a sandbox mode where you can replay each island after you finish the game.

subiegirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Worth the buy?

[Post New]by subiegirl on Mar 15, 10 3:19 PM
I, too was sick of playing games that are over then useless. It is true that you can finish the game in about 5-7 hours, but there is limitless play in the sandbox mode, which I find really fun. As opposed to regular game play where you have to reach certain goals, sandbox allows you do as you wish. The advantage of playing with the 'rules' is that when you get to sandbox mode you have a clue as to how to keep people on the island, how to generate the most revenue, how to keep pollution down, etc. I find myself playing this game a lot when I want to kill an hour or two. I am now in sandbox mode since I've completed all the levels, and I like to go back and play the islands over and over just to play with the different variable in terms of housing, entertainment and food. I have my favorite islands I like going back to. I am not a hard core gamer, so the simple graphics, etc don't bother me. It's just plain fun! For $6.99 it was well worth it to me.

Go to: