Black Swan freezes! At the docl

[Post New]by ruraladdict on Jun 22, 16 10:30 AM
Big issues with this game. Freezes every time I turn around & cannot play game. We need a FIX for this game....OR credit/refund! UNACCEPTABLE!! I am now at the point where the girl jumps into water from the dock & it freezes as it shows the close up of her under the water.

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Black Swan freezes! At the docl

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jun 23, 16 11:35 AM
Hi ruraladdict,

Sorry to hear that this game is freezing at a certain point in the game. I definitely understand wanting to be able to play through the game and wanted to hop in here to provide some steps that might be able to help out. The following help guide has helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

While the Forum Moderation Team would like to be able to offer further, in-depth assistance for issues like these, we are unable to due to the limitations of the forums. We suggest our help articles for problems and glitches as they contain steps that have been able to work for a variety of situations, however we completely understand that these may not apply to every issue. When people are experiencing a persisting tech problem, we highly recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Not only do our Reps have the tools to gather data on and report problems, but they also can provide customized assistance. Additionally, those reports can be useful in assisting in any investigations that may occur.

Because this thread is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock it. If you encounter any tech problems in the future, we invite you to post in the thread I've included below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Black Swan here.

I hope this helps out.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: