Download

[Post New]by Catlover612 on Jun 22, 16 2:35 PM
Is anyone else's download stuck at 50 percent?
I have two games going and they are both stuck halfway thru the download. I tried shutting the game down, but it came back to the same progress.
Also it is right in the middle of a tournament, so that may be why it is stuck.
For the first time I was at number 7, and I hope I don't lose my place m

Yummah
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Re:Download

[Post New]by Yummah on Jun 22, 16 2:38 PM
Yup. Mine is stuck at 50%, too. Right in the middle of an HOS. And I want to participate in the morphing quest.

[Post New]by Littlepoppi on Jun 22, 16 2:38 PM
I have the exact same issue. I was right in the middle of a tournament and the update began to download and then stopped at 50%. I currently have the spinning "wheel of death". What is up ?!

Gemmam77
Clownfish
Clownfish
511 Posts

[Post New]by Gemmam77 on Jun 22, 16 2:39 PM
Mine too but at least I have completed the morphing task.

[Post New]by 1crazynut on Jun 22, 16 2:43 PM
yes - stuck at 50%. Exited and started up again but same thing... it's been over half an hour and keeps saying to wait a few moments longer. Maybe they should have waited until there was no tournament going on.

[Post New]by Elsaemerald on Jun 22, 16 2:48 PM
Mine is stuck too. Tried rebooting my iPad but still stuck.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jun 22, 16 2:53 PM
Same here.....download in progress on iPad....been stuck several minutes....rebooted and it went back to same place....

And in middle of tournament, too....but not a big loss considering I was only finding 1 chip per room....sigh....

Lousmiles
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Lousmiles on Jun 22, 16 2:55 PM
Yep , I am also using an iPad and in the middle of the tournament ...

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Jun 22, 16 2:56 PM
There's a new stickied thread at the top of the page that says they're aware of the problem & working to fix it.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Jun 22, 16 3:00 PM
An Announcement regarding iOS download issues - June 22, 2016

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 22, 16 2:54 PM
Hi Everyone,

It's been brought to the Forum Moderation Team's attention that some iOS players have been experiencing problems that are keeping them from playing the game, and you have our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. The appropriate teams are aware of the situation and are working hard to investigate and fix the issue. We definitely appreciate everyone's patience in this matter, and I want to assure you all that we'll we'll make sure to update this thread when we receive any new details.

Thank you for your understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Most likely, we will have already realized the problem has been resolved before they can post anything.....since all of us are staring at our non-moving screens....

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 22, 16 3:01 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in to address the download issues people are seeing. Thank you Desertdruid and Annelliegram for taking the time to stop by with information about this problem. Our teams are aware that some iOS players are experiencing problems accessing the game, and the appropriate teams are in the process of looking into the situation so that they can work on a fix. We definitely want people to be able to play the game without coming across issues like this, and you have our apologies for this problem. We'll absolutely be sure to update the following thread when we receive any new details on the problem:

An Announcement regarding iOS download issues - June 22, 2016

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I'm going to lock this thread. We ask that people please post about technical issues in the following thread. By posting here, we can all keep the forums tidy, while helping the Moderation Team to track trends and problems:

Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 06/22/2016 at 3:02:38 PM PST

Go to: