Christina892
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Annoying problems with Sinbad 1001 Nights

[Post New]by Christina892 on Feb 4, 10 3:17 PM
Alright, I am not sure what is going on with this new down load but the game is very botchy and messed up. It flashes irregularly and then it totally messes up and looks like a broken mirror with the screen being completely messed up. I have a brand new Sony Viao lap top that I just got today and it has 1014 MB of Ram, so I KNOW it isn't my computer. Is anyone else having problems with this game release?

ljhiluvbf
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,896 Posts

Re:Annoying problems with Sinbad 1001 Nights

[Post New]by ljhiluvbf on Feb 4, 10 3:24 PM
I did have that same problem.. I just didn't get into the game much so just uninstalled it, but if you are enjoying it the I would contact customer service!!!!

Welcome to the pond!

@

Christina892
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Christina892 on Feb 4, 10 3:27 PM
I kinda wondered, it is a great game while it's working. It's a shame to spend something on a game and it doesn't work right the rest of the time. Thanks for letting me know I wasn't going slightly mad for thinking something was wrong with this new lap top. lol And thanks for the welcome as well.

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 4, 10 4:00 PM
Hey Christina892,

If you're experiencing a technical issue with your game, I'd suggest writing in a ticket to tech support. It's possible it could be a glitch with the game, but even brand new computers can sometimes have drivers that are either incompatible with certain games, or occasionally can be sold with outdated drivers (especially if they were manufactured more than 6 months ago). Technology moves at such a fast speed that sometimes we can't even keep up with it when the machine hits the shelf. If anything, tech support can offer some troubleshooting steps that may help you out.

You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page to reach the Webform. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat

Also I've gone ahead and moved this thread over to the specific game forum we have set up for 1001 Nights: The Adventures of Sindbad. Click here to continue the discussion!

See you around the pond!

-bfgZambezi

Christina892
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by Christina892 on Feb 4, 10 5:15 PM
Thank you for the reply on that, had been chatting with the support team while you were probably writing to me earlier. They suggested the same on the drivers, though I am a bit confused on how to even find what graphics card I have in my lap top. I have a sony vaio and even have looked in the device manage for it and wasn't able to find it. Would you by chance know where I need to find the updates as the Sony site was kind of vauge as well. I'm about to hit the bed for a bit but will check this once I get back up later. I love the games here and got a new lap top just to mostly play these being disabled I don't get out much these days. Thanks for any help tips in this. And it is amazing how things can move fast. I'm just surprised by it myself. I've gone through and updated the direct x and flash players as well.

Go to: