Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jun 23, 16 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 06/23/2016 at 6:41:48 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 23, 16 6:42 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

photog62
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by photog62 on Jun 23, 16 8:24 AM
After playing the demo, I purchased the game. And then got a message that the saved game data was corrupted, and to start again! Not nice...

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 23, 16 11:05 AM
Hi photog62,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some issue getting this game to play on your computer. Our games are tested rigorously before they are released to the public and are guaranteed virus free. In regards to the message you are seeing, it has been reported that uninstalling and reinstalling your game has helped to resolve it. Please see the following help article:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

If you find that you are still having issues, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. If the error message appears, please take a screenshot. The support team has the tools to further assist and provide steps that are specific to your computer's configurations.

Taking A Screenshot

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Jun 23, 16 5:50 PM
Every time I access the guide at beginning of game, I get error access violation and kicked out of the game. I like to look thru the guide even if I don't use it. Will this be fixed or not?

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Jun 23, 16 6:48 PM
I'm assuming there are voices, as there is a voice volume control and their lips are moving, however I have no voice sound in the game, even at max volume.

[Post New]by kmcass46 on Jun 24, 16 12:43 PM
Seems like a good game. Too bad I can't get it to output correctly on my cloned Samsung HDTV. I am running Windows 10 and can not find an adjustment that lets it play full screen without truncating either the upper or lower borders. In regular screen mode the graphics are not sharp which makes it difficult to see things clearly.
have had this problem before with other Eipix games.

Is there a fix for this?

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Jun 24, 16 6:36 PM
Tried to download to game mgr and it is not going the the game mgr que. It is pulling up my drive instead and wants me to pick a folder????

What is happening?? Win 7 home prof. windows 10. on my pc

TECH ISSUES for Vermillion Watch: Moorgate Accord Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by msebeth64 on Jun 25, 16 8:36 PM
At the factory - the watch - code 35928 - lock doesn't unlock - want to skip and it won't let me - stuck. Help
iMac, OSX El Capitan

faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by faboomama on Jun 27, 16 11:30 AM
After choosing my game difficulty, I don't have a cursor to press 'continue'. So...I can't even PLAY the game.

[Post New]by issthereauser on Jun 30, 16 8:21 AM
I am stuck on the HOP with the rotating wood panels. I have one object left to find and all the hint does is tell me to rotate the panels. HELP!

[Post New]by ceruleanmoon on Jul 2, 16 5:13 PM
Truth or Lie game in Wonderland -- blue and red circles stopped appearing and there is no reset available for this minigame. I'm playing on Custom so no skips or hints available. Exited and re-entered, but still cannot finish this and the progress bar is halfway full. How do you either reset or continue this game? Is this a technical problem? Or have I done something wrong?

Edited on 07/02/2016 at 5:13:26 PM PST

[Post New]by HappyHands71 on Jul 15, 16 12:15 AM
The game stops and gets stuck at 'continue'. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game 3x. Does this game actually work? Totally annoyed.

brandy914
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by brandy914 on Oct 15, 16 6:11 AM
Stuck in flooded prison. I used my air tank and it just disappeared leaving me stranded in the flooding room. I can't move on. MAC

Zilla1963
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Zilla1963 on Jan 14, 17 4:09 PM
I'm in the basement of the emporium. The cabinet has disappeared. I was able to get water from the invisible cabinet. I put the snow leopard where the cabinet was before it disappeared, and now can't do anything. I can't see the cabinet to get whatever it is I'm supposed to get, so I can't finish the game. I started and restarted, and uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and it won't come back.

Go to: