ko payu hot springs

[Post New]by chasewhitewave on Feb 4, 10 8:06 PM
built a road across the ocean..placed restaurants, shopping, etc...no one is going to the hot springs and the box remains unchecked, HELP

Re:ko payu hot springs

[Post New]by gabusch on Feb 4, 10 9:59 PM
What's the goal indicated in the box? Is it "Connect resort to hot springs"?

[Post New]by chasewhitewave on Feb 6, 10 1:01 PM
yes

ko payu hot springs

[Post New]by Puddie92272 on Feb 6, 10 11:38 PM
chasewhitewave wrote:built a road across the ocean..placed restaurants, shopping, etc...no one is going to the hot springs and the box remains unchecked, HELP

I am having the same problem! Has anyone figured out how to do this? Is it a bug?
I've even put a road around the entire hot springs and still it won't allow me to connect!
Ugggggg! Very frustrating!

[Post New]by gabusch on Feb 8, 10 10:01 PM
The roads have to be connected to the main island. All beaches serve to interconnect roads. What you can do is build a road from the first island towards the beach containing the hot springs. Then you can build a road connecting the beach and the hot springs. I just went through Ko Payu today and was able to connect the road to the hot springs in this way.

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by chasewhitewave on Feb 10, 10 8:06 PM
maybe it is a bug because i did the same thing and nothing happened ....i would really really love to pass this game .

[Post New]by suenearbexhill on Feb 14, 10 2:13 AM
Do you have a 'housekeeping' within green limit? Have you put beach furniture out? Have you got attractions/food around the hot springs?

[Post New]by chasewhitewave on Feb 15, 10 4:46 PM
yah i have housekeeping, beach furniture, lemonade stands, beach ball stands, hotel, restaurants, snacks, cabanas..i even connected the island above the springs and the main island to it..and it won't let me move on..i even built a road all around the springs and nothing happened..

[Post New]by KAbin1404 on Sep 16, 11 7:55 PM
I'm having the same problem. I have tried to connect from the main island and the island above and it still isn't working. I have placed all sorts of buildings around the hot springs including housekeeping, and put a road all the way around the hot springs. Nothing seems to work. Does anybody know how to fix this ??

[Post New]by geschenke on Jan 7, 14 10:46 AM
I had same problem and tried everything and then noticed that I did not connect the airport runway on the right hand side to the roadway. Once I did, my roads were automatically connected !!!!

Go to: