Re:Welcome to Age of Emerald forum

[Post New]by Cappucino_cup on Sep 24, 08 4:01 PM
Exactly how many levels are there? I have reached level 525. I have all the power ups and a mayoral house. I am getting very frustrated at the lack of an end to this game.

glrw
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by glrw on Oct 13, 08 2:11 PM
I need help how can you find out how much food,magic money you have to have to get the person after you buy a building some of them i can figure out but some i can.t help also when you have to get a 4 combo is it one certain kind or what

Edited on 11/10/2008 at 2:10:31 AM PST

boptab
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by boptab on Sep 23, 09 8:57 AM
Not many post on this game. Thought I'd try this one but not alot of help here. Maybe it's not that good? Hmmm,.

[Post New]by ghr1964 on Jul 11, 10 3:51 AM
HELP HELP HELP WHAT LEVEL DOES THIS GAME END!!!!!!

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Mar 26, 11 12:17 PM
Well I have come to this game late in the day! Just looking at the date of some of the postings I would guess about 3 years too late! However, you never know who will be looking through this forum and will want to know what the game is like...... I started out finding the match 3 game quite hypnotic, especially the music, but after a while it began to get on my nerves a little. Fortunately, it seemed to change and became more acceptable. I couldn't work out how each level ended at first, as I'm used to clearing the board of all the coloured background, but it would seem that all you need to do is fill up the left hand side column with 'blue' (energy? or what ever it represented). OK I thought, not too draining on the brain but I did notice that the levels seemed to get a little more challenging as the game went on.
I think it's the kind or game I like to play to 'switch off' to, kind of brain numbing and peaceful. Don't know if I'll buy it but who knows!
All good wishes to everyone, Pat_ric_ia x

[Post New]by towerman on Apr 28, 11 3:39 PM
I have reached level 1780!

Any idea how far it will got@

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Mar 10, 13 8:03 PM
This game has great potential, just doesn't reach it

Pet peeve of match-3 games for me is staring at a big board with tons of pieces looking for that one or two sets that will match up. If I wanted to hunt & find I would be playing a hidden object game.

The cursor is just not accurate enough, many times dropping the first unit in a line.

Would have be nice to have had options to go with swap or line up or explode, but I think this is a bit before these ideas became more popular.

I am curious to see what this Dev is doing these days... Off to check this out now.

Angel

Go to: