Shastac2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Clicking noise???

[Post New]by Shastac2 on Feb 5, 10 9:52 AM
Hi,
I am playing the demo and all was going well until I came to the part where I had to rotate the snakes on the scepter. I started hearing a clicking noise. I thought it was just for that scene but it continued on and wouldn't stop. Not knowing if it were the game or my PC I exited the game and the noise stopped. Anybody else experience this irritating noise?

shastac2

Re:Clicking noise???

[Post New]by proflewis on Feb 5, 10 10:15 AM
yes.mine clicked too. got fed up so exited

Shastac2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by Shastac2 on Feb 5, 10 11:24 AM
Thank you for the reply. I will contact CS and tell them about it.

shastac2

Shastac2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by Shastac2 on Feb 5, 10 11:32 AM
I can't find CHAT! I wanted to report this problem. I sent an email but I really wanted to do it with chat now! Where is it????

shastac2

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Feb 5, 10 12:03 PM
Hi Shasta,
Click on green evelope and it will bring up the customer service page. There is a live chat area to talk to someone. Remember west coast time. Good luck to you.

Shastac2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by Shastac2 on Feb 5, 10 1:44 PM
Thank you but I tried clicking on the green envelope and still can't find the chat screen. I've used it many times but for some reason today I can't find it. Of course I do suffer from CRS you know! LOL

shastac2

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Feb 5, 10 2:18 PM
Hi Shastac2,

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, click on the "My Account" tab at the top. This should default you to the "My Game Club" page, where you'll find a link to Live Chat.

Please keep in mind that Live Chat is available Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time with the exception of holidays.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Feb 5, 10 3:35 PM
There was a clicking sound for the puzzle......down at the bottom where the needle was. But, after completing the puzzle it should have stopped. Did with me.

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on Feb 5, 10 4:10 PM
I have the same problem. Just as I decided to stop the game and restart, hoping the noise would go away - I ran out of time.

Now I don't know if I should buy it or not.

Guess I'll wait and see if any fish gets back to this thread with an answer from CS before I do.

Shastac2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by Shastac2 on Feb 5, 10 4:10 PM
It didn't stop for me. Maybe I didn't give it enough time.

shastac2

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on Feb 5, 10 6:00 PM
Shastac2 wrote:It didn't stop for me. Maybe I didn't give it enough time.

shastac2

Did you stop the game completely and restart?

I guess I'll have to read the book to find out how it ends.

Shastac2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by Shastac2 on Feb 5, 10 6:42 PM
OK, I went back and played the rest of my demo time without any more problems. I am really enjoying the storyline. I just wonder how much game is left????
I will agree with the person who complained about some of the objects being too small, but I still made it through the hour demo and will purchase it when I get my monthly credit.
I would buy it now but I already bought one game today!!!
shastac2

Edited on 02/05/2010 at 6:44:13 PM PST

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Feb 6, 10 5:33 PM
I had the same thing but I just turned the in game sound effects off, it did get very irritating after a while though.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Oct 1, 11 5:02 PM
RainbowElf wrote:I had the same thing but I just turned the in game sound effects off, it did get very irritating after a while though.

I just completely exited the game and then went back into it and the clicking had stopped; not much of a big deal -- just a slight glitch in the game is all.

MEnr56

Go to: