Tarports
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

Cheaper dives, quicker balloons ........

[Post New]by Tarports on Jun 24, 16 1:58 PM
and more leaf stone returns for 10 days
Thank you BFG!

Re:Cheaper dives, quicker balloons ........

[Post New]by CyberSily on Jun 25, 16 6:27 AM
Mine are no cheaper or faster. Actually cost more. Where are the cheaper dives

1JaneValentine
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by 1JaneValentine on Jun 25, 16 10:12 AM
I've done two dives now that would have originally taken three days. I've found everything to be less coins with way higher pay out! Yay! I've gotten so much that my brick builder hasn't stopped working the last 24 hours. I say don't give up. You don't want the game to finish too fast. I'm level 50 and haven't paid real money for anything. I love this game. So addicted!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jun 25, 16 10:24 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to hear that people are enjoying the new event in the game! As mentioned here, the Deep Dive Dash is currently going on, and will continue until 1PM (PST) on July 5. This event includes a variety of fun features, and the following announcement has more details on this in case anyone is interested:

An Announcement regarding the Deep Dive Dash - June 24, 2016

CyberSily, I'm sorry that you haven't been seeing a decrease in the cost of dives with the event. During this event, the amount of magic needed to start a dive should be less than usual. However, I do want to clarify that magic needed for dives will still increase as dives are completed.

If you're seeing that previously attempted dives are still costing the same, or are costing more, I encourage contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID and a screenshot. Our Reps can gather information on and report issues to the right team, and are always happy to provide customized assistance.

In case they're useful, the following help articles have some steps for finding that ID and for taking a screenshot in the game:

Finding Your In-Game ID
Taking a Screenshot

Additionally, if anyone encounters any glitches or problems with this event, please feel free to post in the thread I've included below. We request that people please post technical issues here in order to keep the forums tidy and easy to navigate:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets here

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jun 27, 16 5:01 AM
I don't see it yes balloons are returning more leaf stones but I am up to my ears in leaf stones at this point 127 to be exact while only one star in order to finish my upgrades on houses I need stars that's an artful lot of leaf stones to make one star that's 27 leaf to make 9 water needed to make 3 sun for one star and a lot of time at alchemist bench (that is if the alchemist bench does not cheet it's happened 5 times now to me put three leaf stones in get 1 back plus XP points and NO water stone so I lost time and 2 leaf stones)
As for the dives yes the time to open an area has decreased but the time to make Ediloots and stones remains the same you end up opening last area then still feeding diver while you Waite for stones and ediloots to finish Unless you plan on letting diver run out with out finishing building and opening bags and chest (which is stupid cause the bags and chest are where you get the Amber and basalt, and things for upgrading magic fountains , you do not get any of those just from opening areas)
I case you don't see the math here's a brake down 1 star = 3 sun , 3 sun = 9 water , 9 water = 27 leaf
And the other thing though time to open area decreased the use of magic appears to be the same I am on another dive ( yes I decided to do yet another one , I need Amber ) it still takes 1650 magic to keep diver down one hour and 4,000 to open an area.
I am on level 73 started this game in May missed a lot of the opportunities for things like coral fountain ( things that where not based on reaching a certain level to be available) and there for am still working on first part of castle which needs lots and lots of Amber bits

Edited on 06/27/2016 at 5:42:09 AM PST

Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Vichrice on Jun 27, 16 5:38 AM
I think only Panda and Giant islands are affected.
I've only got green from Panda so far (like 15 stones), a few blue from Giant but mostly green, and 2 red from 2 trips to Toy.
I haven't seen a reasonable order for Unicorn island so far so I haven't tried that.

[Post New]by dexterminate on Jun 28, 16 7:41 AM
I get green from unicorn more often now, but still receive reds (more than usual), blue (more than usual), and yellow (less than usual). But since I have to finish my small windows before doing their final one (which uses green and yellow) Im not worried about the lack of yellow atm. They will flow like crazy again after the event is done.

Do you recall the cost to remove the tentacle open toy island? Im up to 6600 magic so I will be getting the library house soon and I am hoping there isnt a magic increase again as by that point I will only have house upgrades requiring red and red/blue (which I want toy island for) and the yellow/green windows which will take a while due to needing two colors. The final chimney I dont know what it needs, I am assuming red/yellow?

Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Vichrice on Jun 28, 16 8:05 AM
Last tentacle needs 8000 magic and 3 AA. 18 blue stones or equivalent are needed to repair the fresco.
Last chimney needs red AND yellow stone.

[Post New]by dexterminate on Jun 28, 16 8:23 AM
Man, 8k is gonna take forever. Ill def be needing lots of red. &I figured itd be red/yellow since I already had red/blue, red/green, yellow/green. Well, at least I have the 3 aa already
Thanks a bunch!

Olg1
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by Olg1 on Jun 30, 16 12:11 AM
Just finished my last chimney today..now at max magic of 9514 For the older player (like me..) it was simpler as we didnt need AA for decursing areas. Above all there was no diver for the underwater areas, so all stones were directly used for restoring the buildings.

Edited on 06/30/2016 at 12:14:38 AM PST

[Post New]by vampiresse on Jul 2, 16 10:50 AM
This gives a much better balance for the game. Great if it would continue.

[Post New]by dexterminate on Jul 2, 16 11:35 AM
So 9514 is the current maximum for the total magic count? Ive been wondering what max is

[Post New]by dexterminate on Jul 3, 16 5:33 AM
Did anyone else have an increase in the amount of items their balloons require? Mine used to ask for 6 crates of stuff, and 3-4 would be 1 item that takes 2+ hours to make. Yesterday after sending off one to panda and one to giant my giant suddenly asked for 8 crates of stuff with 4+ being longer/expensive items and it wanted more than one of some of them. After sending a unicorn the exact same thing happened to it. Panda stayed the same but the other two jumped and havent changed back yet. Theyre asking for a total of 30+ items!! Thats over double what it used to be.

Vichrice
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Vichrice on Jul 3, 16 1:35 PM
I think requirements grow with your level.
Also if you keep sending balloons, the orders seem to get harder. Take a break for a day or 2 to get easier orders... for a while.

[Post New]by dexterminate on Jul 3, 16 1:39 PM
Wierd, I didnt level up inbetween and I have been sending less the past two days because my storage had been getting low. Ill try waiting a full day though, I have a poor ratio of stones atm as it is. Thanks!

qchb
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by qchb on Jul 5, 16 1:53 PM
Olg1 wrote:Just finished my last chimney today..now at max magic of 9514 For the older player (like me..) it was simpler as we didnt need AA for decursing areas. Above all there was no diver for the underwater areas, so all stones were directly used for restoring the buildings.

I'm not quite sure what your point is? The developers changed the requirements for upgrading buildings along the way. What was your point ?

[Post New]by dexterminate on Jul 6, 16 6:35 AM
That it used to be easier to upgrade the buildings as there wasnt yet a diver or alluring amber so all balloon stones could go toward simply the building upgrades. The "point" was pretty well laid out. But yes, things did change along the way. I like that this game takes a while to complete. After having all the buildings and castle done its nothing more than waiting for an update. I prefer having lots to work on over nothing to do.

Gopz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Gopz on Jul 6, 16 8:13 PM
I wish the underwater mine had a trumpet so other players could speed things up. The dry land mine has one so why not the undersea?

Edited on 07/06/2016 at 8:13:52 PM PST

madrabbit
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

[Post New]by madrabbit on Jul 7, 16 6:02 AM
Gopz wrote:I wish the underwater mine had a trumpet so other players could speed things up. The dry land mine has one so why not the undersea?

I agree with Gopz on this one why can't we get help on underwater mine especially if they continue to ask 45 minute Waite time on the ediloots and 25 minutes for the brick those are what makes dive take the longest as you get all areas open yet still need brick and ediloots to finish opening bags and treasure trove I find it annoying that I have to keep plugging in more magic to keep him down after open last area just so I can open the chest

Go to: