bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to 1 Penguin 100 Cases forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 6, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to 1 Penguin 100 Cases forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 1 Penguin 100 Cases players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

RainbowElf
Herring
Herring
308 Posts

Re:Welcome to 1 Penguin 100 Cases forum

[Post New]by RainbowElf on Feb 6, 10 4:20 PM
Can not get the trial to work.

I have tried uninstalling it then downloading it again, but still nothing.

When I click play it makes a loud ping/thud noise then it goes back to the Game Manager and that is that.

Anyone else having this problem??

petes1000
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by petes1000 on Feb 6, 10 4:44 PM
I am also having the same problem with the game. I have done everything you did abd it still does work. I don't know what to do.

[Post New]by trinitym7777 on Feb 6, 10 5:17 PM
I can get it to work, but it is stuck in the top left corner. I tried deleting and starting over but that didn't work for me either. This isn't the 1st time I have had this problem. Any ideas?

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Feb 6, 10 6:01 PM
Oh what a shame it is a great game and gets even better the further in you go a real family entertainment. Mind I do not have family here, but love it mini games are all differant all bright and cheery I even had tears with laughing at one time, so I realy hope you fishes manage to get a fix. I started after 2 hour and gave it 9/10 now after 6 hours and not finished I give it 10/10 that is a first for me.

Cheers
lineck

Calimero8
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Calimero8 on Feb 7, 10 1:05 AM
I can't get the paid version to work.
I get a black screen for a few seconds, then the game manager saying: thank you for playing.
Wrote to the BFG-support already, hope they have a solution.
Someone told me that windows 7 can be a problem. I have XP
And I tried restart computer, and also uninstalling and downloading again.
I get a bit worried that I've paid without ever playing the game.

corbs123
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,701 Posts

Re: numbers on clock

[Post New]by corbs123 on Feb 7, 10 2:00 AM
Sorry if this posts twice , been playing for 5 minutes and can't get the numbers on the clock?

KBEAR2045
Minnow
Minnow
280 Posts

[Post New]by KBEAR2045 on Feb 7, 10 7:23 AM
Try placing the numbers above the "tick" marks, Also try starting with 1-I don't know if this makes a difference or not but it did work for me.

QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Feb 16, 10 12:02 AM
don't worry about it, it is really stupid, mindless. it is a little hard to find objects but it has a story for pre schoolers. most adults won't want this is my opinion. save your time and money.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Feb 21, 10 4:47 AM
My Opinion try it out for the hour before you make up your mind It is a great game for all ages the young and the young at heart. good puzzles and fun. 10 minutes does not give this game justice give it a go for the trial. I expect a few will be realy surprised, and then a few will hate, but that is what gaming is all about but to be fair to the developers give it a real go before you make your mind.

Cheers
lineck

Silvana85
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Silvana85 on Feb 26, 10 6:34 AM
Bought the game but it's not working correctly..

In the leven with the clown-fish kids, it won't go further.
I solve the puzzle of the food, but i don;t get; You did it !, to end the level.
Re-installed it 3 times now..

What should of could i do ?

Greetz

miller44
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by miller44 on Feb 27, 10 10:36 AM
LOVE THE GAME AND I'M 65, SO I MUST BE A KID AT HEART. Just one problem for me is in the collect the eggshells for his name, one of the shells is in the very bottom of the screen according to the HINT button, but curser will not go all the way down (off thescreen instead). Anybody else have this problem?
Ruby

[Post New]by redwinemom on Mar 6, 10 7:17 AM
Don't understand the spider web/rope puzzles. Can move the ropes to one "knot" but that is not the solution. What's the actual puzzle goal?

jillaroogirl
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by jillaroogirl on Mar 24, 10 1:18 AM
I just finished this game and even though the storyline was lame, the voice over's annoying, the music irritating, I thought the mini games were pretty good. This is the first IHOG I've played that actually has different mini games each time. I only skipped two.

The game is quite long too.

meisie99
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by meisie99 on Mar 28, 10 4:41 PM
Very cute cartoon about Penquins. I found it quite amusing, especially Uncle Mao. The accent was hilarious. It's a long adventure with hidden object and mini games. The music gets boring and repetitive, but I love the voices. I'm not sure if I will buy it or not. It is simple in most places, but can also be a bit challenging. There's a lot of mouse play, like arcade type games, i.e. catch the fish, the pearls. I've filled four cards this month so far so I'll probably use one of my free games for it.

All in all an entertaining hour spent on the demo.

mylilpony
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by mylilpony on Jun 7, 10 5:54 PM
I'm not usually into the cartoonish games but this one is the bomb!! a bomb in the good way. I love our little Pengoo. This game seems childlike but it is not for the kiddies. Way too hard for the junior HOGgers. A lot of items are really hard to find and they can be tiny. Glad I have a large monitor. The dialogue in many parts is quite sassy and irreverant. Uncle Mao in the penguin school is a scream. This is a very long game as indicated by the 100 cases. I have finished the game and certainly will replay it many times.
If anyone enjoys a lighthearted HOG with a degree of challenge built in, you cannot go wrong with this excellent game. I only buy games that I give an A+ rating and I only own about 35 games out of the thousands out there. This one gets the A+.

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Jul 18, 10 12:23 PM
I totally agree, mylilpony. I can't remember who recommended this game, but I bought it and totally enjoyed it. I consider it a great "tweener" (something to play in between or during breaks in other games to clear the mind in a good way)

Welcome to 1 Penguin 100 Cases forum

[Post New]by kseifer on Aug 12, 10 9:31 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to 1 Penguin 100 Cases forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other 1 Penguin 100 Cases players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Are there any other games by this Monkey

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Nov 10, 10 8:46 AM
redwinemom wrote:Don't understand the spider web/rope puzzles. Can move the ropes to one "knot" but that is not the solution. What's the actual puzzle goal?
Do you mean the "clean your mind" "untangle the lines of thoughts" puzzle? If so, that's bothering me, too, and I'm about to post a separate thread in hopes of somebody noticing and answering!

Lisa_111
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa_111 on Nov 12, 10 12:38 PM
I found this to be enjoyable. It wasn't thrilling, but it was kind of fun. It was cheerful.

Go to: