pixiebell

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Jun 24, 16 11:32 PM
Hey Pixiebell,
I've notice you have move me out of your friends list. Sorry I couldn't get on the internet for 4 days which is why I haven't been around. If you are leaving, I just wanted to say Thank You so much for all your help in the past and your constant friendship from the beginning. I hope your dad had a great birthday.
Happy gaming,
Regard Anne

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

Re:pixiebell

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Jun 25, 16 12:53 AM
Hi sthrightwhale I know that Pixie has a sore wrist and I also noticed that Pix is in the invited section So. I've reinvited Pix as I think it may be a glitch as that sometimes happens and also Pix wouldn't leave without letting her friends know Hopefully Pix who is a g8 friend will be back soon without the sore wrist Hope that helps

Barb from Oz

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Jun 25, 16 3:51 AM
Found this in another thread and thought it might be relevant. Hope it is the same Pixie.

Thread called: pclark200 - It's me Pixie !!!

[Post New]by Pixie1313 on Jun 24, 16 2:53 PM

Hey Patty,

Are you out there??? It's me Pixie, I am back I heard from Norry that you might have wanted to know where I went... well game/laptop crashed and it took me sometime to be able to get another good gaming laptop so.... now I am back.

I have started a new game.... I needed to just begin again. I am enjoying it so far.

Anyway Patty I do hope you get this message.

Love and Peace
Pixie xx

Edited on 06/25/2016 at 3:52:43 AM PST

Pixie1313
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by Pixie1313 on Jun 25, 16 4:57 AM
Hi just to let you know that Pixie13 is not connected to Pixiebell. I have just returned to MC following a long break.

Love and Peace
Pixie13

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Jun 26, 16 10:11 AM
thank you all for all your information, I hope it is just a glitch I would hate for her to come back and all her friends gone.
Good Luck all and Happy gaming.
aussie dot, which part of our country are you from, I'm in Western Australia, hope you are not suffering from that horrible weather the East coast is having.
Anne

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jun 26, 16 2:41 PM
I also found Pixiebells removed from both of my games. She has been a great friend, and she is welcome back anytime. I hope nothing more serious than a sore wrist is keeping her out of the game! I sent her a PM, which was never answered.

Go to: