Shastac2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Don't think I like this game

[Post New]by Shastac2 on Feb 6, 10 2:29 AM
Hi,
I've been playing the demo for the past 20 mins and am still at the beginning almost. I'm having trouble cutting the tree! I got the ax and I've placed it all over the tree and nothing happens. I looked at the walkthrough so I know where to place the ax but I still can't seem to cut down that darn branch!!!

shastac2

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

Re:Don't think I like this game

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Feb 6, 10 2:37 AM
You have to go back to the screen with the fire in the tree, and click on the left high branch outside (if you clicked before, he said that it's a problem with this branch).
Cut it, and place it after the second raft. Then move back with the arrow, and you will see the "go to" arrow.

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Feb 6, 10 2:54 PM
The problem I had with the axe and tree was from the walk through. It told me to click on the *left* and yet the branch I needed was on the *right* Maybe this will help you?

Blessings,
LucyMarie

[Post New]by casualcraze on Feb 6, 10 3:16 PM
the branch is on the right side of the screen just outside the camp fire. Just first click on the branch to get the pop up and then click on the axe and drop it on the branch to cut it. I've noticed that the branch twinkles every second or so.

hope this helps

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 6, 10 3:21 PM
LucyMarie wrote:The problem I had with the axe and tree was from the walk through. It told me to click on the *left* and yet the branch I needed was on the *right* Maybe this will help you?

Blessings,
LucyMarie

Hi LucyMarie,

Sorry about that typo.
I will have that section corrected as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Margie B

Edited on 02/06/2010 at 3:21:41 PM PST

mmemubon
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by mmemubon on Feb 6, 10 5:21 PM
It is a good interesting game, I will not check the W-T unless I stuck for sometimes. It good to use the brain abit.

Shastac2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by Shastac2 on Feb 7, 10 8:39 AM
Thank you all for the help! I finally got it and yes, click on the right, not the left. I'm just a tad upset that I spent most of my free trial trying to cut down that *#!* branch.

shastac2

ruthiepic
Flounder
Flounder
2,095 Posts

[Post New]by ruthiepic on Feb 7, 10 8:59 AM
Shastac2 wrote:Thank you all for the help! I finally got it and yes, click on the right, not the left. I'm just a tad upset that I spent most of my free trial trying to cut down that *#!* branch.

shastac2

Oh dear, poor you I had a bit of trouble getting something down from a pylon, but I still think it's worth buying, it really draws you in and the story is great.

LucyMarie
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by LucyMarie on Feb 7, 10 9:32 AM
I got a response from MargieB. I am now offical here at the Pond

No worries, I just wanted to help anyone who came after me and was having the same silly issue. Thank you for the fix and all the help you give on game after game after (afater game).

Blessings,
LucyMarie

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Feb 7, 10 9:54 AM
LucyMarie wrote:I got a response from MargieB. I am now offical here at the Pond

No worries, I just wanted to help anyone who came after me and was having the same silly issue. Thank you for the fix and all the help you give on game after game after (afater game).

Blessings,
LucyMarie

Thanks LucyMarie, you're sweet and funny

Take care,
Margie B

Go to: